SotW Season 4 Discussion

DeletedUser40816

Where do you submit your entry?

Taken from the submission section:

• You are only allowed one entry. This entry should be PM'ed to me, and made clear as to what it is. (ie put in the pm title something about the SOTW comp). Also don't send me week 3's entry when I'm still accepting week 1, as I don't want to lose track of your submissions.

DeletedUser

I like the SOTW competitions. They make the perfect practice. Even though I just started making Graphics yesterday, I am still confident that at least the graphic I made will be a voting choice

Another question, can you vote for yourself?

DeletedUser40816

I like the SOTW competitions. They make the perfect practice. Even though I just started making Graphics yesterday, I am still confident that at least the graphic I made will be a voting choice

Taken from the voting rules section:

• You are NOT allowed to vote for your own entries.

Most if not all of the information can be found in this thread. :)

DeletedUser24152

Even the newest of people can be great artists, heck, Im sure there are plenty of people who started 5 minutes ago that are better then I!!! LOL And I have been doing it for years!

Varun

Strategos
Wait a minute, the due date for the first submission is 4th August?! That's plenty of time......

DeletedUser40816

Wait a minute, the due date for the first submission is 4th August?! That's plenty of time......

Plenty of time to enter the first competition so more people can be aware of it running :). After that it then goes to weekly.

DeletedUser

I'm Straight Into This SOTW. None Of You Here Would Of Heared Of Me, Except Phil After Reading His Latest PM I Wish Everyone The Best Of Luck

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

nice.. still a little unclear about the rules, but i'll try to participate here..

DeletedUser40816

nice.. still a little unclear about the rules, but i'll try to participate here..

If you are unsure about anything then you can post here or let me know, and I will explain :)

DeletedUser

just a little confused..

1) Freestyle rounds means anything we can make right?

2) do the renders have to be our own orgininal creations as well --> fractals , 3d elements, vectors , photographs ? or do only the composition need to be original?

Varun

Strategos
just a little confused..

1) Freestyle rounds means anything we can make right?

2) do the renders have to be our own orgininal creations as well --> fractals , 3d elements, vectors , photographs ? or do only the composition need to be original?

1) Yes. As long as it is not vulgar or hurting any religio or country or anything like that.
2) Renders are alright. You can take them from the internet and that. But the effects and composition should be our own.

P.S. You can use your own renders if you want. :)