SotW Season 4 Discussion

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Alright here's what we'll do. If you've got an entry for week 1 resend it to me and I'll get the poll up this Sunday. We'll simply start the comp a few weeks late. I'll take over but nothing else will change, prize wise or weekly theme wise.

DeletedUser24152

Sent

Hopefully there are many others joining back into this...

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
In like 15 minutes it will :p , just re-doing the info threads with more time accurate dates and the like. Poll for week 1 will go up right after.

DeletedUser

People, send in your entries. It is time to get the poll.

DeletedUser

Hope i'm not too late to hand in my Week 2 entry...Sent it in now *worries it may be too late*

Last edited by a moderator:

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Alright my lovely GFX artists week 3 entries, if you want to submit them, are due in by Sept 25th. Hopefully we get a few more for this next week, also to be noted is that the theme for week 3 is freestyle.

DeletedUser

Will there ever be any competition set up again? Just came back after 3 months and I still had the last post put onto this section of the GFX forum lol

Regards,
Ben

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
I do plan on having more seasons run in the future. Waiting on the new year and a couple of other things to fall into place. Keep an eye out for a sign up thread in the coming weeks.