Important SOTW Season Two Rules

DeletedUser

So since the voting is over now,are we free to ask CnCs for ours siggeys ?

DeletedUser

hasnt closed yet . . . so my guess now is no :p

but if wen it closes, the winners will be announced, i dont see why u cant get CnC on ur work :p

but thats up to baudy

DeletedUser

I think it should be allowed, it always has been in previous sotw's.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Yeah there's nothing wrong with that. I should have thought of it sooner but let's face it, I know very little about sigs and graphic design

DeletedUser

Generally maximum size allowed in competitions on graphic forums is 500x500 px,this provide enough room for verticals and pop outs to fit everyone's in case of freestyle.

DeletedUser

That's not true... It's always a standard tag size like 500x200 or 400x180 and you're allowed to flip them (that's a vert)
No graphics forum I know of uses a square size for competitions..

DeletedUser

yes, yes, I agree, No one is brave enough to create that, but If someone does, Transparency is the highly cause of it. I knew some forums that do it, but It's all about graphics so it comes naturally.

DeletedUser

That's not true... It's always a standard tag size like 500x200 or 400x180 and you're allowed to flip them (that's a vert)
No graphics forum I know of uses a square size for competitions..

oh my bad I meant 500x200 but unfortunately pressed 500x500 :D

DeletedUser20429

hasnt closed yet . . . so my guess now is no :p

but if wen it closes, the winners will be announced, i dont see why u cant get CnC on ur work :p

but thats up to baudy

Yeah, once the poll has closed people are free to post their work in the CnC thread

A double titan post! Wicked.

OP: I have an image but it isn't 400x200 can I still send it in? It's 200x200

DeletedUser

If its within the size restrictions then you can send in whatever you want.