Important SOTW Season Two Rules

DeletedUser

i know this is kind of early to ask but when are you gonna start season three? it's a bit late to start this one and i wanted a general idea of when the next one is starting so i can prepare

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Dunno, hadn't thought all too far ahead. Maybe mid September or the beginning of October. That way the winner is able to hold onto the title for a bit

DeletedUser

alright thanks baudin. like i said i just wanted a general idea. :)

DeletedUser

How about... The Season 2 overall winner gets the title permanently so we can start the Season 3 right after Season 2 but the winner on Season 3 will win another title. Or we can create a Hall of Fame Winners Thread instead. OR OR OR we can make the title appear on their profile rather than with their avatar but permanently.

DeletedUser

That's not true... It's always a standard tag size like 500x200 or 400x180 and you're allowed to flip them (that's a vert)
No graphics forum I know of uses a square size for competitions..

So Baudin is 500x200 allowed ?

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
sorry guys, between personal problems and 8 of my letter keys going on strike i've been a bit behind. Week 5 voting will be going up shortly, rankings thread wll be updated, and i'll be making new thread for the special week 6 rules.