• Entry 8

Votes: 6 18.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Alright we've got 8 submissions for week 1, which is quite a few to be honest. Now remember that the voting is public and you aren't allowed to vote for yourself and you aren't allowed to campaign for votes. If I find out you've broken either of those rules I'll remove you from the poll. Also there is no guessing or speculating as to who made which sig, nor are you allowed to tell anyone which is yours. So which of the entries do you like the best, keep in mind the theme was freestyle so you need not judge if they stuck to the theme as there was none.

Entry 1:
AssassinsCreed-1.jpg

Entry 2:
colorblast.png

Entry 3:
red_lips_and_tight_curls_by_calebbutcher-d55hug3.png

Entry 4:
Image removed

Entry 5:
2a0j3ph.jpg

Entry 6:
season2.png

Entry 7:
StandOut.png

Entry 8:
hungry_by_skullyhoofd-d55oa2v.png

Last edited:

DeletedUser18825

lol at Entry 5. xD

I think 8 looks the best though.

I can tell who made 3... I have a pretty good guess of who made 7. 4 is weird but cool, and looks like it is handmade/handpainted....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

was doubting between 2 and 3 but went for 2 (Y)

7 lacks blending

DeletedUser18825

I agree about 7. It has an awesome style and cool effects, but it doesn't blend good.

8, IMO, blends really good...

2 doesn't blend much, but has a unique style. 3 is okay, but pretty much just a smudged up stock...

DeletedUser

I went for 2 because it is so unique and unlike the others. I really wonder who made it, haven't seen that style on this forum before (I would LOVE to see more :3)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I actually like #8 is cool so that is my vote.

But if asked which one is absolute favorite is is actually the deadly dwarf one that is not entered :D

DeletedUser

lol at Entry 5. xD

I actually like the idea behind it,I feel its little blurred and dull,otherwise with some more brushings and effects it could have got my vote.Not a bad attempt though.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Entry 4 was removed as they did not do anything but copy the image off the internet and resize it for the comp. It is insulting to those of you who entered works that you actually worked on

DeletedUser18825

I actually like #8 is cool so that is my vote.

But if asked which one is absolute favorite is is actually the deadly dwarf one that is not entered :D

Are you talking about the one I made that is in my sig? :p

#2 is unique, but it probably didn't take as much effort as some of the other ones..

DeletedUser

Are you talking about the one I made that is in my sig? :p

#2 is unique, but it probably didn't take as much effort as some of the other ones..
Do not underestimate that style, it's very hard to get right! ;)

DeletedUser

Entry 1:Very nice flow but the focal's too dark. The jitter is also very disturbing but nice color and theme choice tho.
Entry 2: Very very good. The vectors fits nice in the sig, the flow is nicely done. It was very good tag.
Entry 3: Good but the style is generic. Looks like no C4D's or whatnots but beautiful simplicity.
Entry 4: 0/10
Entry 5: This made me lol. Not because it's bad, but because of the focal. It(i think) made from brushes... considerable style though
Entry 6: This tag is poly-focalized. Also the text is hard to see.
Entry 7: Good but no blending,
Entry 8: Voted for this.

DeletedUser

we n are the winners gonna be announced (think) i would like to know whose work i voted for (chuckle)

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Was trying to do it yesterday but my computer decided it would rather not work. I've since had a stern talk with it and the problems have stopped.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
I fail to see the humor in it. A disobedient computer is a serious problem that many Americans must deal with, I assume it's some sort of plot concocted by China's top government officials. It's a brilliant evil plot but frustrating to deal with nonetheless.

Status
Not open for further replies.