SOTW Season Two Week 2 Voting

Which Sig is the best?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Which of the following Sigs is the best, keeping in mind that the theme was freestyle. Same rules as week 1; no campaigning, no voting for yourself, no posting your work elsewhere until this poll is done, no guessing who submitted what, and no revealing which work is your own.

Entry 1:
poker_face_2_by_calebbutcher-d55i9up.png

Entry 2:
sotw2week2.png

Entry 3:
m8mkqr.jpg

Entry 4:
magicianlive.png

Entry 5:
light_vs_dark_by_skullyhoofd-d56kc5o.png

Varun

Strategos
Entry 1: It is good but could be better with some stencilled
Entry 2: Good but needs a better border
Entry 3: Meh! It raises a question: Define 'creativity'.
Entry 4: Dunno, looks like just changed the colour to b&w in a copy-paste image.
Entry 5: Voted for this. Liked the perspective. Looks like the work of a pro.

DeletedUser6156

For me 3 is the best.
I just love how much effort has gone into the piece and how the theme of light and darkness is truly displayed next to each other.
No 2 was a close second mind you, that wolf looked awesome.

Varun

Strategos
For me 3 is the best.
I just love how much effort has gone into the piece and how the theme of light and darkness is truly displayed next to each other.
No 2 was a close second mind you, that wolf looked awesome.

Yeah, but the third one was, ummm.... (whoever the artist is pls don't feel bad) ripped, you could say, off the grepo wallpaper. And all pieces are usually original here. Just telling. :)

DeletedUser

1: voted for this
2: too flat, transition should have been smoother and the border is really strange.
3: No comment..
4: Not bad at all but I feel like this tag doesn't work in B&W, Probably would have been better in colour
5: Too emtpy

DeletedUser

i was torn between 2 and 3, but decided to go with 2. Although 3rd entry clearly has the play on words going on, but way to sloppy. The second entry deserves a vote for trying to run with the big dogs.

From the design point of view, composition and the meaning, i would choose the last one. The shading on the dark part of Ying-Yang has a little flaw, but that is just a minor set back, which can be easily remedied.

Last edited by a moderator: