SOTW Season Two Week 3 Voting

Which Sig is the best?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
5 entries this week and the theme is freestyle so you don't have to consider whether or not the sig fits the theme as there isn't any theme. Same rules as before, no voting for yourself, no posting your pic somewhere else till the week's voting is over, no saying which is yours, no speculating as to which pic was made by who. Voting is public and try to remember to comment on why you voted for the sig you picked, it helps the artists get feedback.

Entry 1:
week3.png

Entry 2:
trolololoo_by_mbalmeo32-d56t3gn.png

Entry 3:
lightning_text_by_calebbutcher-d575ci7.png

Entry 4:
momentum_by_skullyhoofd-d57fty6.png

Entry 5:
lvvector.png

Varun

Strategos
Entry 2: This too is a very good one but looks like a copy and paste job. Still, the background and border was good. It blended with the theme. (I voted for this)

No comment on the others. Got de-repped. I guess I don't do CnC well...... :/

Last edited:

DeletedUser

None of the works is a simple copypasta. I can guarantee you that... You obviously don't know what a copypasta look like...

My very cynical ratings:

1: Compared to the other 4 this one isn't that good.
2: Very nice tag. I don't like the border/text, though. Also the lighting is a minus for me. The light source is very pretty and obvious, but the lighting on spiderman's body is inconsistent with the light source. If you got rid of the white reflections on the right side of the render it would have been the best imo.
3: I like this style, but the right side is too empty for me. Also a strange green spot in he bottom left.
4: I like it. The fire of the gun is angled awkwardly.
5: <3 vector. Not a fan of the clipping mask though, takes way too much attention.

I'm actually not sure yet who to vote for.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6156

1 - the picture is too blurry, looks a bit rushed
2 - pretty awesome pic
3 - seems a bit plain in comparison to some of the others, lightning looks cool though
4 - I find the brightness of this one and bit high but imo I think it shows the most skill
5 - nice pic :cool:

DeletedUser

lightning_text_by_calebbutcher-d575ci7.png

I remember doing that tut.
I used that sig for a long time, too.

DeletedUser

pic one is copy and paste i asure you.. inazuma is a cartoon my little cousin watches..

DeletedUser

pic one is copy and paste i asure you.. inazuma is a cartoon my little cousin watches..
ofcourse the render is copypasted, nobody makes their own renders. It's about what you do with the render. While 1 wasn't the best in this comp, it definitely is not a copypasta.