Spam and bully till they dye/drop/quit

Nine Fingers

Peltast
I played in the early years of Grepolis, I came back because I remembered the camaraderie, the correctness of the forum interaction and the fun. There were no alarms or so many ways to get information. We took turns and divided tasks to gather intell about our opponents. When I came back it looked like the same game but after all there is no laughter here and only fear, everyone wants to go to the top alliances because below them everyone can be victims of spam and bullying without consequences. Most players join bands of bullies to be the aggressors instead of the victims.

They take refuge in rules that cannot cover the entire spectrum of bad practices to justify themselves. They are not following the rules, they are distorting the whole spirit of a game by playing around with the rules, as everything that is evil and sick forces us to always be looking for new remedies for their toxicity.

For those who gradually got used to doing things this way I assure you, this is not normal. This is bad for your health. You're on the way to insanity if you're taking pleasure in that kind of environment. Despite what I've invested here, I prefer to leave while I notice the difference

Marcus

Peltast
I have to agree with you Nine FIngers. While internet bullying is illegal and a jailable offense in most civilized countries around the world it seems that INNO thinks itself immune from civilized laws. I suggest we the players start demanding that INNO adhere to international standards for civilized behaviour. This isn't too much to ask. Bullying isnt normal behaviour and should not be allowed in gaming environment just because gamers have a choice to be here or not. We need to also talk with our politician friends or enemies and demand that outside forces start policing the internet and doing something about these things. That is part of the larger societal breakdown. We are part of the larger societal breakdown because we have not demanded action sooner. Why do you think these games have gotten shorter and shorter life cycles over the years even for games as good as Grepo. Make no mistake about it this game is headed for the scrap heap and the devs know it just as much as you or I do. The life cycle for these games is very difficult to interrupt and inject new life into. This is in large part due to the completely egregious behaviour allowed to proliferate in these games and the more negative feelings associated with each game as time goes on. If INNO was smart they would start enforcing a no harassment policy that really had teeth so players could actually enjoy the game again. Then and only then will the positive feelings associated with this game begin to outweigh the negative feelings again.
Worn out in the states....

chilio

Lochagos
I played in the early years of Grepolis, I came back because I remembered the camaraderie, the correctness of the forum interaction and the fun. There were no alarms or so many ways to get information. We took turns and divided tasks to gather intell about our opponents. When I came back it looked like the same game but after all there is no laughter here and only fear, everyone wants to go to the top alliances because below them everyone can be victims of spam and bullying without consequences. Most players join bands of bullies to be the aggressors instead of the victims.

They take refuge in rules that cannot cover the entire spectrum of bad practices to justify themselves. They are not following the rules, they are distorting the whole spirit of a game by playing around with the rules, as everything that is evil and sick forces us to always be looking for new remedies for their toxicity.

For those who gradually got used to doing things this way I assure you, this is not normal. This is bad for your health. You're on the way to insanity if you're taking pleasure in that kind of environment. Despite what I've invested here, I prefer to leave while I notice the difference
Keep that salt flowing Nine Fingers its glorious.

Your illogical thought process has altered your own perception of reality to fit a narrative that you want to believe while ignoring the facts that were laid out in the open. You specifically are ranting on about me, I already know this. I only went to slad because I had friends there from other worlds and saw the potential of quite a few different experienced players that I didnt know. However, after 9 days of being in that alliance, seeing all of the faults spanning from lack of structure, lack of organization, lack of cohesivity, inexperienced sole leadership and most importantly the lack of a large majority of players not being actively involved in sieges or forums. Not to mention that many of the voices of experienced players went ignored by slads green leadership.

Cascade of events: The day that slad decided to internalize Temjuin who was slads best bet to fix that mess of an alliance, was only 12 hours inactive. After he decided to internalize him of which I would not be a part of it chaffed my opinion of his leadership all together. Correct me if Im wrong but this was the same day as the failed op, was it not? I cut my losses, these two events combined pushed me out the door and I took the experienced players with me. Trust me we arent looking back.

Delusional: No this wasnt planned from the start dont be dense. Sure I did have friends in cuddles and yes... I initiated the recruitment of the actively involved experienced players that I wanted to move over with me, but....BUT that only happened after you...and the rest of the team ignored an op that Slad himself commented on which showed approval. Heres what I want you to think about and hopefully this can help you cope with that distorted narrative that you are hiding behind to forget your rogue decision to attack us:

1) I both discussed and initiated the development of the TARAs temple territory and its surrounding islands, helping players slot into new cities on those Islands that I initially colonized on. Why would I develop islands if I was planning on leaving? Doesnt make sense.
2) I spoke multiple times with slad and temjuin about developing a NAP with the alliance that we are in now, it went on deaf ears.
3) Tem went to slad after I expressed my frustration with the way the alliance was being ran. I had two requests: Tem got full leadership rights along with mrtasty. Two: I wanted to set up a NAP with cuddles to confront vikings and wings, but that too was also ignored.
3) I requested to be the diplo for the alliance only after initially turning down slads offer of access to internal forums (its not what I wanted) I wanted no part in being in leadership or decisions in that green of an alliance... pure headaches that I wanted to avoid. All I wanted was agreement from him to allow me to set up the NAP/Pact.
4) The majority of slad refused to even take part in attacking us because it was unwarranted, counterproductive and many of us spent a great deal of time helping newer players understand the game. You went rogue and didnt realize how they appreciated what I and other experienced players did for them.
5) Others left after you started your failed attacks and failed sieges further proving my point showing disapproval of your hot headed decision to fail miserably.

Sadly your hot headed salty decision to go rogue personally almost turned slad from brown to red. During your ill prepared sieges on my alliance slad had a total of 4 failed sieges in a matter of hours, two that I personally busted. You send 1k spy after 1k spy on all of my cities only to annoy me, along with a wonderfully failed attack that sunk nearly all of your transports (thanks for that bp). I sent diversion attacks which worked brilliantly, I bet you asked for support on them all! lol...sucker.

The very best part was........................... you RAGE QUIT. Grrrrr show me your war face Nine Fingers....

Sadly you had it all wrong buddy, ALL OF IT and now im slurping up some additional salt after you GHOSTED...so good. Go live your life nine fingers...dont dwell on this too much.

Cheers,
ChiliO

chilio

Lochagos
Not sure how ghosting your alliance after attacking a bigger one is any better.....
Good point.... he ghosted twice in two weeks with two different alliances, ghosting is disrespectful to alliances that you had any respect for..... Im certain everyone would be very sad if niner didnt come back nine, me especially.

Last edited:

Marcus

Peltast
Keep that salt flowing Nine Fingers its glorious.

Your illogical thought process has altered your own perception of reality to fit a narrative that you want to believe while ignoring the facts that were laid out in the open. You specifically are ranting on about me, I already know this. I only went to slad because I had friends there from other worlds and saw the potential of quite a few different experienced players that I didnt know. However, after 9 days of being in that alliance, seeing all of the faults spanning from lack of structure, lack of organization, lack of cohesivity, inexperienced sole leadership and most importantly the lack of a large majority of players not being actively involved in sieges or forums. Not to mention that many of the voices of experienced players went ignored by slads green leadership.

Cascade of events: The day that slad decided to internalize Temjuin who was slads best bet to fix that mess of an alliance, was only 12 hours inactive. After he decided to internalize him of which I would not be a part of it chaffed my opinion of his leadership all together. Correct me if Im wrong but this was the same day as the failed op, was it not? I cut my losses, these two events combined pushed me out the door and I took the experienced players with me. Trust me we arent looking back.

Delusional: No this wasnt planned from the start dont be dense. Sure I did have friends in cuddles and yes... I initiated the recruitment of the actively involved experienced players that I wanted to move over with me, but....BUT that only happened after you...and the rest of the team ignored an op that Slad himself commented on which showed approval. Heres what I want you to think about and hopefully this can help you cope with that distorted narrative that you are hiding behind to forget your rogue decision to attack us:

1) I both discussed and initiated the development of the TARAs temple territory and its surrounding islands, helping players slot into new cities on those Islands that I initially colonized on. Why would I develop islands if I was planning on leaving? Doesnt make sense.
2) I spoke multiple times with slad and temjuin about developing a NAP with the alliance that we are in now, it went on deaf ears.
3) Tem went to slad after I expressed my frustration with the way the alliance was being ran. I had two requests: Tem got full leadership rights along with mrtasty. Two: I wanted to set up a NAP with cuddles to confront vikings and wings, but that too was also ignored.
3) I requested to be the diplo for the alliance only after initially turning down slads offer of access to internal forums (its not what I wanted) I wanted no part in being in leadership or decisions in that green of an alliance... pure headaches that I wanted to avoid. All I wanted was agreement from him to allow me to set up the NAP/Pact.
4) The majority of slad refused to even take part in attacking us because it was unwarranted, counterproductive and many of us spent a great deal of time helping newer players understand the game. You went rogue and didnt realize how they appreciated what I and other experienced players did for them.
5) Others left after you started your failed attacks and failed sieges further proving my point showing disapproval of your hot headed decision to fail miserably.

Sadly your hot headed salty decision to go rogue personally almost turned slad from brown to red. During your ill prepared sieges on my alliance slad had a total of 4 failed sieges in a matter of hours, two that I personally busted. You send 1k spy after 1k spy on all of my cities only to annoy me, along with a wonderfully failed attack that sunk nearly all of your transports (thanks for that bp). I sent diversion attacks which worked brilliantly, I bet you asked for support on them all! lol...sucker.

The very best part was........................... you RAGE QUIT. Grrrrr show me your war face Nine Fingers....

Sadly you had it all wrong buddy, ALL OF IT and now im slurping up some additional salt after you GHOSTED...so good. Go live your life nine fingers...dont dwell on this too much.

Cheers,
ChiliO
First of all I'd like to point out that no facts have been laid out in the open except what you claim to be facts. Secondly those facts are YOUR PERCEPTION OF REALITY not nine fingers. Thirdly he ghosted and isnt even reading the forum so you're talking with yourself and a few of us not him as you appear to be trying to so I may point out its you that looks a bit well....you get the picture.
Fourthly he never mentioned you at all so why are you taking it so personally? Guilt much? His point was about bullying and improper play styles in the game. Which most of us agree there is a problem with. I suggest you take a look at yourself if this bothers you so much you may find you are doing things that you know you shouldn't be doing. If thats the case stop doing them and we will all have a better gaming experience. DO UNTO OTHERS well its just as good in gaming as it is everywhere else. We are all brothers in this world and a bit of kindness goes a long way. I know we all get upset from time to time and do or say things we dont mean but we also can apologize and back off not carry it further and compound the mess. Most of us know when we're wrong. Lets start acting like the adults most of us are INNO should not have to police good behaviour we should just do it.

chilio

Lochagos
Marcus,
The irony here is youre actually defending the rude person here.
I'll give it up, spammers and rude people is not a place where I feel good. The good vibes are a bit far from this game.
I hope But Woman wins because at least they are a cohesive team, the Cuddlers are a MRA now, they received all the opportunists and rats, they are a long way from the old days. Goodbye
None of us were rats or opportunists... we were fed up with that alliance and its leadership after our voices went on deaf ears multiple times. He was also calling us backstabbers in the forum after we left amongst other things when it simply wasnt true. What you have to understand is this, he just joined that alliance and wasnt even aware of what was going on or how bad things actually were....he was constantly being condescending in the internal forums and dismissing anything people there said only to buddy up with slad, regardless off the wall it was.
So.... who was actually being rude?
Anyway I was responding to nine fingers, who ghosted twice on two different alliances(talk about rude) in two weeks and was still lingering about in the forums. I agree grepo is a small family these days and wish we all got along, but I wont sit here and allow someone to vent about myself or friends without a response with what actually happened to clear the air. To each their own I guess.

Cheers
ChiliO

Last edited:

heffer3456

Hoplite
He may or may not be reading the forum but he is the one who posted on here after he ghosted so not sure what you mean. We had a disagreement on how to proceed as an alliance and decided to go into another one more in line with how we thought. That though was akin to the greatest offense the world has ever seen and prompted attacks against a few of us who left. When they failed at that which we said they would based on strategy he quit his alliance to leave all his "friends" behind to be attacked. We haven't attacked them out of respect and did not attack them when we left. Only one person here has been childlike.....

Marcus

Peltast
Its a game anyone can play whenever and wherever you want and nobody can force you to do anything. Nobody else but you and him know what truly went on. I don't really care to speculate further you both probably have valid points. However the main thrust of what he said here is still pertinent. I started playing a few years back and the comraderie was much better then too. To be sure there still is a good deal of comraderie now but its different. The game has a different feel. You play cq servers the goal is to harass players into quitting. You play revolt servers its much better but there still are a lot of things which have degenerated over the years. I'm with you guys now in that server but wasnt when this stuff happened so as I said I dont know what happened first hand and reserve judgement. Just know I dont like playing against unlimited gold and other more illicit things which I cant name.

Venomm

Hipparchus
Its a game anyone can play whenever and wherever you want and nobody can force you to do anything. Nobody else but you and him know what truly went on. I don't really care to speculate further you both probably have valid points. However the main thrust of what he said here is still pertinent. I started playing a few years back and the comraderie was much better then too. To be sure there still is a good deal of comraderie now but its different. The game has a different feel. You play cq servers the goal is to harass players into quitting. You play revolt servers its much better but there still are a lot of things which have degenerated over the years. I'm with you guys now in that server but wasnt when this stuff happened so as I said I dont know what happened first hand and reserve judgement. Just know I dont like playing against unlimited gold and other more illicit things which I cant name.
I agree with you Mr. Marcus. Besides, grepo just a game for making new friend or connection:). But unfortunately you speak with someone that have personal hatred with Nine Finger, so I think you will just make your finger tired to debate this guys (Just go see ChiliO comment in top 12 Greorgious. ALWAYS start with Keep that salt flowing Nine Fingers its glorious and some past problem.).

John Erin

Hoplite
I have to agree with you Nine FIngers. While internet bullying is illegal and a jailable offense in most civilized countries around the world it seems that INNO thinks itself immune from civilized laws. I suggest we the players start demanding that INNO adhere to international standards for civilized behaviour. This isn't too much to ask. Bullying isnt normal behaviour and should not be allowed in gaming environment just because gamers have a choice to be here or not. We need to also talk with our politician friends or enemies and demand that outside forces start policing the internet and doing something about these things. That is part of the larger societal breakdown. We are part of the larger societal breakdown because we have not demanded action sooner. Why do you think these games have gotten shorter and shorter life cycles over the years even for games as good as Grepo. Make no mistake about it this game is headed for the scrap heap and the devs know it just as much as you or I do. The life cycle for these games is very difficult to interrupt and inject new life into. This is in large part due to the completely egregious behaviour allowed to proliferate in these games and the more negative feelings associated with each game as time goes on. If INNO was smart they would start enforcing a no harassment policy that really had teeth so players could actually enjoy the game again. Then and only then will the positive feelings associated with this game begin to outweigh the negative feelings again.
Lol - you want us all to hug in a war game. Again its a War game, if INNO wanted Farmville where we can all hug you wont be here, yet again you moan that you want politically correct behavior. Well this might come as a surprise but some of us that are not 5 years old actually want to be able to say "hi" without being banned.

This what you describe as "civilized countries" you failed to mention you actually mean countries where you can live without having a single working day as you simply opened a law suite against a person that said "hi" to you, because in your native language this is the most offensive word one can use.

Now I understand how this is your dream environment, but for some people, as strange as it may sound its actually silly.

Last edited:

0ZZZ

Phrourach
I can agree with several things @Nine Fingers has stated and I was going to post supporting some of what he said but then you opened your mouth and said this...

"While internet bullying is illegal and a jailable offense in most civilized countries around the world"
Do you have any idea how tyrannical it is to put some one in jail over words spoken or written? .... and you call that civilized?
You do understand that controlling ones words is how you go about controlling how one thinks right?
So you support thought police?
Ok then...
People who think like you are dangerous and should be taught the NECESSITY of free speech to maintain a free society.
People who can not be taught the necessity of free speech to maintain a free society should be expelled from any free country if that country desires to remain free.
Like it much when government is used as a weapon against you?

"We need to also talk with our politician friends or enemies and demand that outside forces start policing the internet"
Did you sleep through history class? Have you not read about Angry mustash guy, Mao Tse-tung or Stalin?
They collectively killed well over 100 million of their own people. You know the first two things all three of them did?
They censored free speech and disarmed their citizens.
How long once this body is created do you think it will be before:
corporations will be able to influence them to censor your free speech warning others that their products may be harmful or deadly.
Politicians will coerce them to silence exposing their corruption, silence their opposing political party, or hide their crimes against humanity?
Rich oligarchs will use their censorious shield to convince you a bunch of totalitarian BS is a great idea?
Not long they are already doing it on Face book, Youtube, Twitter, etc.
You want to put that kind of power in the hands of a bunch of unelected bureaucrats that control the whole internet?
Well then you deserve your chains, you should move to China where this totalitarian way of thinking is already in control,
but stop advocating for things that would put me in chains in the free world.

"Why do you think these games have gotten shorter and shorter life cycle...
This is in large part due to the completely egregious behaviour allowed to proliferate in these games"
This is an SJW lie that has been soundly debunked in several Youtubes. Men do not quit video games because of bullies and Trolls.
You are not even close. This happens because game companies listen to cry babies like your self, demanding mommy install an easy button.
Good games that were marketed as HARD CORE games tend to stay successful as long as they remain true to their initial vision, hard core.
This was grepo for its first 9 years. Grepo had upwards of a "million" players and even won new PC game of the year.
Then suddenly a couple of years ago Community managers stepped in and decided they would now do what had never been done before.
They decided to interfere with normal combat to protect their whales. Yup. Defend the big bullies from those unruly "spamy" little guys.
Now the community aint half the size it was before they began interfering.

A good hard core game that stays hard core can last over 20 years, look at EVE ON LINE.
Some whale spends 2 grand on a capital ship and some scrappy lil guys come in and gank it.
Here is your mod response to that whale when he crys $$ tears over them trouncing his ship.
"get good or get wreked."

"I suggest we the players start demanding that INNO adhere to international standards for civilized behaviour. This isn't too much to ask. Bullying isnt normal behaviour and should not be allowed in gaming environment"

First point yes bullying is normal behavior. Have you never read a psychology book? You could even argue it is desirable behavior as without first experiencing it then standing up to it you will never be proven strong. Men need adversity to grow. One of the most definable tests of becoming a man is to stand up to your bully. Until you can do that on your own you will never be a man.
So you think it civilized to live in a nation with no men eh? Removing the adversity that helps turn boys to men will get you just that.

Second point, bullying with no credible physical threat is just words.
"Sticks and stones will break my bones but words will never hurt me." Sound familiar?
So some stranger on the net calls you a jerk. and... What you afraid they going to call you a super duper jerk next?
Sorry but my free speech/thought trumps your feelings.

Third you are literally attempting to use community managers as a weapon against other players.
"Play grepo the way I want you to, or get banned"
How is that not bullying?

Fourth this is not Farmville it is a PVP war game.
A simulation of the act of one nation bullying another nation to enforce its will upon it.
EXAMPLE:
"Give me that land/city"
"NO!"
"Give me that land/city or I will beat you till you do."
"OK you can have it."
So you want them to remove the PVP out of grepo? They did that already, go play on the Elysium server.

Fifth.... and this is the big one.
Players carelessly complaining for community managers to interfere with normal combat is exactly why the community managers felt they had a mandate to step in and change the rules to prevent this "spam."
Although their actions did not give the large alliances the ability to "spam" smaller players until they quit. It did not stop it either.
What it did do is remove most of the tactics a smaller player/alliance had available to use a larger alliances size against them.
It literally created the "bullying" situation you see now by putting hand cuffs on the little guy right in the middle of a fist fight with a numerically superior force that remains unchained.
Demanding that the numerically superior force be chained as well simply can not work. You need to demand they take the cuffs off YOU so you can fight back.

See? People like you are the root of this problem. Screaming for more government/moderator control will not only fail to solve the problem you want fixed but when they go to fix it they will create yet more problems.

You should be calling for moderators to cease their unfair use of the "fair play" clause and stop protecting the bullies from the sock in the eye they have earned from the smaller alliances. The smaller alliances defending themselves is the only way this stops.

I predicted this would happen years ago. Link as proof.
Spam and how NOT to handle it.
Here is the important part for you to understand.

"Because Mods/council/devs will consider this a public mandate to "fix spam!"

So they will pull out their scalpel or sledge hammer and remove what THEY consider spam Which aint what YOU consider spam thinking they are doing what the public asked for.
Then when their "solution" tanks the game they will not undo it because that would require them to admit they were wrong.

I have been gaming since PONG. I can not count the number of good games that tank because the devs listen to the loud cries and gnashing of teeth from a small but loud minority that in no way represents the average silent player.
And when they give the special snowflakes what they think they want, players start leaving, and even the snowflakes leave the ghost town they created."

Now we are here.
Community managers broke the game protecting their snow flake whales from smaller players attempting The few tactics in their favor.
Developers broke the game by removing LMD, a tactic that allows smaller players to take cities from the larger whale alliances.
Ino games itself broke the game by effectively having no one above community managers For us to appeal to making the game at least appear corrupt.
Are you surprised so many people not in the "in crowd" have quit already?
I will admit I am surprised I have not quit yet. I guess I enjoy punching bullies in the mouth too much :D

Last edited:

Marcus

Peltast
Even though he's been gaming since Pong...I hate to say it. So have I. I like Corvidaan see little relevance in Pong. What most of us consider spam are long distance minimal force attacks designed over and over designed to keep someone awake and or seeing a red screen for long periods of time with little to no chance of successfully clearning or seiging a city. Instead of railing against their ineptness why not give them a definition that works so they can then go after the "right problem"? Your long winded self important screen of B.S. doesnt impress me nor does most of the other B.S. you've written over the months putting down everyone elses on here. This is a community. Your only action here Ozzz is to tear down anyone else's suggestions and offer nothing helpful. If you cant say anything helpful keep your trap quiet nobody reallly wants to listen to you continued drivel.

Marcus

Peltast
Lol - you want us all to hug in a war game. Again its a War game, if INNO wanted Farmville where we can all hug you wont be here, yet again you moan that you want politically correct behavior. Well this might come as a surprise but some of us that are not 5 years old actually want to be able to say "hi" without being banned.

This what you describe as "civilized countries" you failed to mention you actually mean countries where you can live without having a single working day as you simply opened a law suite against a person that said "hi" to you, because in your native language this is the most offensive word one can use.

Now I understand how this is your dream environment, but for some people, as strange as it may sound its actually silly.
I dont know where you got any of that nonsense because nobody said any of that nonsense. When you come back to reality let me know.

0ZZZ

Phrourach
He’s been gaming since PONG, better listen to him
If thats the best you got you should go back to TROLL school.
Even though he's been gaming since Pong...I hate to say it. So have I. I like Corvidaan see little relevance in Pong. What most of us consider spam are long distance minimal force attacks designed over and over designed to keep someone awake and or seeing a red screen for long periods of time with little to no chance of successfully clearning or seiging a city. Instead of railing against their ineptness why not give them a definition that works so they can then go after the "right problem"? Your long winded self important screen of B.S. doesnt impress me nor does most of the other B.S. you've written over the months putting down everyone elses on here. This is a community. Your only action here Ozzz is to tear down anyone else's suggestions and offer nothing helpful. If you cant say anything helpful keep your trap quiet nobody reallly wants to listen to you continued drivel.
"I have been gaming since PONG. I can not count the number of good games that tank because the devs listen to the loud cries and gnashing of teeth from a small but loud minority that in no way represents the average silent player."
" I like Corvidaan see little relevance in Pong."

Really? That is your take away from that sentence. Did you even read before you began commenting?

What most of us consider spam....
Yeah stop right there. You are dead wrong. No they don't I addressed this issue in the link you never bothered to read, then called me out for not doing exactly what the whole post in the link did. Im not typing it again. Go back and read it or shut up.

"long distance minimal force attacks designed over and over designed to keep someone awake"
That would be a sleep denial assault. Not "spam."
The distance is irrelevant. Ringing your alarm at least every hour is.
The point is to keep you awake for days how it is done does not matter.
If you are going to complain, do it right.

"seeing a red screen for long periods of time with little to no chance of successfully clearning or seiging a city"
Clearing or seiging is irrelevant. The content of the attacks are irrelevant. The range Irrelevant.
The span of time you are forced to respond to the game is.
This is nothing new and if you can't handle 24 hours of it you are playing the wrong game.
Adding a tool for a player to combat this tactic after the first 24 hours has passed? Now that I would support.
Giving community managers any more power? Just no.
Them exceeding the limits they followed for the first 10 years of the game is exactly what created the mess that allows a large alliance to do this to you ban free, but if you return fire you get banned. That is why this is bullying.

"Instead of railing against their ineptness why not give them a definition that works so they can then go after the "right problem"?"
I did. Miss the link? "Spam and how NOT to handle it." Go back and click it.
And pretty much every thing you wrote after that just got gutted because you opened your mouth without doing the read first.

I can't help but notice your lack of defense over me calling you out for your calls for internet censorship and government control of privately owned businesses. Might that be because you know that is a battle you have zero hope of winning? Or did you just suddenly see the light?

AS to the bullies I sock in the eye here regularly... they drew first Blood.

John Erin

Hoplite
I dont know where you got any of that nonsense because nobody said any of that nonsense. When you come back to reality let me know.
Dude - I`ll brake one of my most firm principles and answer a human being with brain activity below 0. Do you actually read what you are writing or copy pasted it from somewhere? I`m sure you are one of those ppl living in their moms basement, no self esteem or interest at all, nothing positive or meaningful in their everyday activities, that see something that sounds very intelligent in some youtuber ("influencer") post and decides to copy-paste it so it looks like there is something happening above there. It doesn't work mate - don't sweat it.

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
And there i was thinking corvi, ranga, kosti and segi were the only ones living in their own lunch boxes thinking they are hot S&$T, know it all and better than the rest when actually only ruining it for everyone. But you Marcus just take things to another level. Like JE just wrote above, do you actually read the stuff you write before clicking reply or even understand what you're actually saying???