Spam attacks and inaction of the admins of the bassae world

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xuegou

Phrourach
Can you prove it, or do you just hate Russians?
from a bit ago, how it all started :) this was just 1 bit of the command overview, before this they tried me.. oh also they love to send "threatening" mails in game in russian about how they're coming, how we're going to collapse blah blah blah.. how's it going for them?

Attachments

• bd453c04a7e93a3a473fb1bb75a86cd0985f7f0b720b0bd0dca63dbb1e73b7e5.jpg
    bd453c04a7e93a3a473fb1bb75a86cd0985f7f0b720b0bd0dca63dbb1e73b7e5.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 23

TomRedl

Hekatontarch
If I were you, I would continue to spam further) by the way, there are few attacks, can you throw new ones?)

DeletedUser56188

from a bit ago, how it all started :) this was just 1 bit of the command overview, before this they tried me.. oh also they love to send "threatening" mails in game in russian about how they're coming, how we're going to collapse blah blah blah.. how's it going for them?

And how long have you been attacked? Who wrote about the masses there?

TomRedl

Hekatontarch
Screenshot_5.png only 12(( in the afternoon it was about 150. Throw there a group letter or something to your allies))

TomRedl

Hekatontarch
how do you explain the endless attacks on satin and tyap? admit you have been attacking them for about a month, probably. is this also related to spam?

Xuegou

Phrourach
Now feel free to confess how dirty you play, or are you going to keep hiding behind playing victim?

Xuegou

Phrourach
how do you explain the endless attacks on satin and tyap? admit you have been attacking them for about a month, probably. is this also related to spam?
am i not allowed to hc? lol, get it right - I clear satin all the time, great bp source for me.. why wouldn't I attack? Also if a player pm's me and begs me not to attack at certain times, of course I'm going to hunt for more bp.. go play farmvile if you don't like it..?

Xuegou

Phrourach
I can't even understand half the things you say, just go back to vm or continue crying, best of luck bud.

DeletedUser54978

I mean tom ofcourse your leader didn't start that spam war and you don't spam others and u didn't start any spam by yourself
Don't cry tom go in vm

Status
Not open for further replies.