Spam Thread

DeletedUser

nappy = rappy - r + n (the adding cancels out the taking away)

so we can call you nappy? :p

DeletedUser4013

I can tell you all right now that this thread will not remain open much longer. Any of the usual spammers will have their posts dealt with and there should be no spam in this World forum. All spammers can kindly make their way to the OT section of the Forums.

DeletedUser

As long as you guys stop going off-topic in other areas I don't mind this being here. If a Titan or someone else says it's not then it will be removed.

However, with you having an AREA for spam, I'll be much stricter in other topics

DeletedUser

As long as you guys stop going off-topic in other areas I don't mind this being here. If a Titan or someone else says it's not then it will be removed.

However, with you having an AREA for spam, I'll be much stricter in other topics

THANK YOU !!! a one stop spam shop !! we needed that with jarp and rappy boy on board !!

DeletedUser

Easiest way to control spam would be to get rid of 2 people =D

DeletedUser

If it's general discussion to do with Beta that's ok, but if it does go completely off-crouse then bye bye thread

DeletedUser

Oh okay...

So it's not necessarily "spam" but random conversations about Beta in general.

DeletedUser10081

So whut do u guys want to talk about then?

(beta related of course;))

DeletedUser

how many different alliances does everyone think UAE will end up splitting into?

DeletedUser

Does anyone else think this thread should be called the "Raptok Spam Thread"?

DeletedUser

they are still compromised of entirely UAE and appear to have joined up with other alliances fighting on the same side as UAE.