Spam Thread

DeletedUser1405

So if they are fighting togather why split away theres no logic in that. It doesnt make you harder to find.

DeletedUser

they split away because if the restraining order UAE tried to put on all its "vassal" alliances... but that doesn't mean they didn't keep some of the Allies UAE had.

DeletedUser1405

Ok i get you now, so its collapsing inwards due to them wanting expansion, sound s abit complex when you look at it that way.
Plus i think they are sick to death of fighting a losing battle.
Most have fought well but there can only be one winner in war.

DeletedUser

UAE's original leadership was a propaganda based leadership, hence the lack of loyalty from players realizing they were on the losing side. Propaganda leaderships generally fail, as we have seen with UAE. Propaganda leadership increases the ammount of dead weight in an alliance, and stretches the support channels, generally having a high percentage of players that don't know how to defend themselves. It can also make certain factions of the alliance resent their leadership, which was an issue for both AoA under Aliens, and UAE under Yondo.

DeletedUser1405

This is still prevalant in several alliances but i think people are begining to see the light.
Leadership can only be as strong as the people backing it up.

DeletedUser

yes and no, i'd rather put it like, leadership is only as strong as the confidence he gains from his members. It is about having trust in the outcome of decisions that you as a player may disagree with.

DeletedUser

What we talkin' bout?

The new ex-UAE alliance?

I don't wanna read back that far :(

DeletedUser

We know that :p but n3mesis was in the army so he was going to leave at some point anyway ;) you had nothing set up to prevent it failing without him... which is leadership fault

DeletedUser

Rappy I thought that they fail because:

"They wudnt support meh :("

DeletedUser

No I left for 2 reasons

rapid decline in points

ocean was inactive

DeletedUser

tell that to Milonius

(NaNaNaBooBoo thread)

They mean something when they officially make you the

THE NUMBER ONE ALLIANCE IN BETA!

Booyah.

And besides, it means something when our point average is nearing 150k, so if I were you Rappy I'd shut my mouth.

DeletedUser

please shut it. Don't call me rappy unless you are being nice. Paras is a good person go talk to him. You may be no1 but it dosn't mean your the best alliance (No offence)

DeletedUser

I know the answer.

1) SES, until they booted me; then
2) UAE, until they got rimmed and i was getting rimmed with them; now
3) The Three Kings :)

DeletedUser

Heh. He's gonna run out of options, soon. I wonder when TTK will suddenly become an alliance not good enough for him.