DeletedUser

head hurts...blacks out ...

Now that is what i call spam

(random pic)

epicfail02.jpg

[size=+9]epic fail[/size]

DeletedUser

lol i noticed that yesterday!
it seems that you are a "[size=+9]Giant[/size]" because you run to huge alliances on diffrent worlds... ;)

DeletedUser15533

Hey Rooster in real life is you name by any chance grey pearson? lol you remind me alot of him just a question lol

DeletedUser

Hmmm I think ill spam this:

The Death Crusaders - What a stupid name...seriously.......We are the DEATH CRUSADERS!!!.......lol

Atlantic League - .....ummmm where did the atlantic part come in? How about Indian League?? NVM that wont work

Pasific League - .................

Little Brother - So who is the big brother? Dont worry atleast "LB" works

The Brotherhood Elite - Simply drop the Elite part and your good to go

The Forgotten - I shouldnt have to say it BUT I forgot my opinion here

The Templars - Drop the "Templars" part and your also good to go

Total Domination - Well atleast its right to the point. (TDC is still a stupid name)

DL - Gaeltacht Rage - Well if you drop the "DL" and "Gaeltacht" part your okay.... Can I get a "- Rage" cuz they must be pissed by now!!

The Dirty Dozen - Thats actually a cool name.....seriously....yes thats right Bobo is complimenting D12 on Public Forums....Take a pictures

Slaughterers - Umm, maybe the founder works at a slaughter house.... Quick rooster run!!!!

The Hive - NOT FOR LONG!!!!

Empire - Omega/Iota/Alpha - Ummm Who?!?!?! oh wait its about the name..... ummmmmm not sure what to think here. How about neat way to MRA!!

THE REBELS - What happens if you become #1 (yah right) but seriously....didnt think that thru did you

And ill stop at

The Federation - I like star trek.............. umm the profile sucks

I dont work today now.....face spam :);):(:p:D:rolleyes::heh::eek::Angry:

:pro:

DeletedUser

i hope DL rage feels the rage, they ain't no friends of mine.

and the crowd yells *oh no, not alpha again* and i say "yes, its me, have you seen my contacts anywhere???"

DeletedUser

The Brotherhood Elite - Simply drop the Elite part and your good to go

We're 7th place in ABP, 8th on the server, 4th in average alliance points and we have the least amount of players in any of the top 12. We've always declared war on larger alliances and we have yet to lose one... When you give me a reason to drop Elite from our name, I will think about it. Until then, keep failing at your mass attacks ;)

And you're right, :pro:

DeletedUser

I don't mind you being called Elite, TBE is one of the few alliances that could be called 'Elite'

Although being from Athenian Elite, I never really liked the 'Elite' part.. Hector x named it prior to him leaving.. I wouldn't use that name again.. although having said that AE wasn't really a true Elite in the sense that we started off as a group of newer players who learnt to play together and for some time we kinda made things up as we went along lol and still learning in Evo.. the top players have taught me so much about playing this game and still do :)