Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Rock5

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • Slim Shaddies

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser46838

Exactly so someone explain why the hell people are voting for Joseph. Like Joseph you're great man but not top spammer material.

You talking about me CoD? Im more spammy that you, bond, fig, and joseph combined.And im only going at 40%.

DeletedUser33530

OK how is bond beating me. Eventually yes bond is probably going to have more posts than me but right now there is a 2100 post difference and I'm going to be top poster by years end.

DeletedUser40768

Exactly so someone explain why the hell people are voting for Joseph. Like Joseph you're great man but not top spammer material.

Yeah I agree. In fact I do not post as much as you or Bond, I guess I am just the more memorable name :cool: Why do I have 4 votes, who honestly believes I outspam guys like Rock? See if my votes were Cheater's like they probably should then he would beat Bond :D

DeletedUser46838

if you guys think I don't spam enough then ill fill this forum with my bright my little ponies signature.

DeletedUser27128

Why the hell do you have a sig with "bright little ponies" on it

DeletedUser

Perfect examples of why a certain candidate has zero votes at the time of this post despite wanting to win the whole thing quite badly

DeletedUser

Post count means nothing tho, my post count is massive but I don't spam :p

DeletedUser3613

And my post count is tiny but half of what i post is spam or spam related !!