Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Rock5

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • Slim Shaddies

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser8396

The day I take advice from you is the day I start believing that a pebble is a normal human being. You plus repped the wrong guy. Get lost.

I actually take that as a compliment.

DeletedUser35431

The day I take advice from you is the day I start believing that a pebble is a normal human being. You plus repped the wrong guy. Get lost.

Ha! New dude trying to be tough around me. Call me when you have been on for three years. I am infamous around these parts. The way you are acting, you are just a joke that's not funny

DeletedUser8396

Ha! New dude trying to be tough around me. Call me when you have been on for three years. I am infamous around these parts. The way you are acting, you are just a joke that's not funny

Infamous? No. You're just annoying.

DeletedUser46838

Infamous, what are you talking about? I'm more infamous than all of you combined!

Stats:

~Disbanded 14 alliances
~Over 6000 posts on all Grepo Forums
~Over 45 cities on a world
~Over 350 Players have blocked me on EN.

DeletedUser

Obviously I don't care- just to get that out of the way, he is annoying- But I don't think that there is any question that calling someone annoying is an insult. You are insulting their personality, the reason it is acceptable is that most people usually agree with the sentiment.

DeletedUser8396

Obviously I don't care- just to get that out of the way, he is annoying- But I don't think that there is any question that calling someone annoying is an insult. You are insulting their personality, the reason it is acceptable is that most people usually agree with the sentiment.

Yeah. Couldn't disagree more with"annoying" being an insult.

DeletedUser35431

Uhhhhh, why are we discussing another post in a different sub-forum in a poll for spammer of the year?

DeletedUser50502

I'm going to be the next big spammer, I have 100 posts in 3 weeks, so I think I'll step my posting up a bit and maybe I'll make the cut

DeletedUser46838

You need some serious training JaphyB. If you want some training...uh...ask CoD!

:D :D