Spamming and the lack of help from the mods.

Myrddin Emyrs

Phrourach
So players in previous worlds and a lot of different worlds i have played in have been spammed, inno is all about fair play so how is it that players are allowed to get away with spamming 24/7. i tell you why the mods dont care, they have been probably told to ignore it epsecailly if the players involved spend a lot of mieny, who here has complained to be told that the outcome they come to wont be discussed or told to you what happens, i find it very sad that a game like this that used to be fun is now dominated with this kind of behaviour and that the mods here just dont care, no one can tell me they do because it still happens and i know of players that did it for worlds and were complained about and ultimatly nothing was done about it, when will they come to their senses it will drive players away and i think if they dont do something about it then i think its time we all took a stand and no more hit them where it hurts, why should we who have played this game for years put up for this who else feels that its time that something was done about it, their forever updating the game changing it why not actually look after it properly and stop ignoring us, I for one am fed up with it....