Newspaper Spandan Rimmed By SL.. Ousted by Genesis

DeletedUser15181

Apollonia Daily News
16 Aug 2013

Genesis Founder/Leader Rimmed then Ousted by Genesis

It was a quiet night in Apollonia, at least at first sight.

However a mighty force was getting prepared in the shadow. They had a mission: to break the tyranny of a suppressed population.

A shadow diplomat stated:
'What he should have done was focus on the wellbeing of his population and tribe! He doesn't own that city, the tax payers do! Son, his ego was writing checks his body couldn't cash. He’s been busted and lost his qualifications as leader three times! We just put right, what never should have come this far.'

Little before midnight last night, a mighty force gathered at the proximity of his city. The Lady warrior, graciously informed the gathered generals on the battle plan. Second by second up to perfection. She was well prepared, and obviously very experienced. The weak light of the candles lighted up the strategy room, and gave away a subtle glance of her beauty. Her dark gazelle eyes housed a remarkable sparkle of determination and the burning desire to accomplish this mission.

00:16:58 local Apollonia time
As her ship slide into the harbor, with hardly any resistance, the limited remaining mercenaries were captured. Shortly after, the entire population of the city came out of their hiding places, to welcome exuberantly her liberation army, it turned into a feast of joy.

Same time, the local television broadcasted a live stream of the tyrant, furiously shouting that his army would withstand, and slaughter the attackers, whilst on the background the liberation army could be seen capturing the city.

This morning, only the true story was revealed: Farfelee, a local potato grower confessed
‘after being bullied around for years, the entire population revolted. Upon the final attack, the tyrant wanted to enlist a militia, but the population refused and fled in shelters. Only guarded by a mercenary army, paid with gold and resources gathered from the suppressed population, the ’leader’ ended up unsupported, and fled.’

The princess warrior added:
‘The joined armies of our empire performed high precision attacks for days, constantly weakening the mercenary army, and carefully avoiding damage to the local population. They suffered enough under the mismanagement of their leader, and we wanted to avoid as much as possible civil casualties. Seconds before the arrival of the liberation army, a catapult attack, executed up to perfection knocked down the city walls completely, allowing the capturing of the worn remaining tyrant’s army with very limited losses amongst our outstanding brave warriors. What a team!’

After this short statement, the princess turned around, clearly emotionally moved by the remarkable execution of this operation, and walked away. As we saw her athletic silhouette disappear in the shadow, it became clear to us: We will see more of her soon … what a lady .... what a warrior.
NNN

DeletedUser32498

Okay buddy there is what you call a line drawn on the ground. Whether or not you cross that line is up to you. What if you were the guy who got rimmed? Would you like me to make a newspaper about it? We need to feel sympathy for those who get rimmed. There is something called the obituaries where C4R105 makes his papers. Getting rimmed could happen to anyone with any amount of experience. I got rimmed a couple of days ago by a a top 10 player who had a CS travel time of 12 minutes. So don't be quick to look at the speck in the eye of others and instead look at the plank in your own eye. That is a lesson for today. ;)

DeletedUser15181

The only reason I even posted about it, was due to the arragant PMs we have gotten... Had it not have for the remarks and PM's, i wouldn't have said a word..
These are done mainly for fun.. and maybe a little Fictional Fun.. but the facts are just that.

In the Future though I will refrain from using actual names..

CJ

DeletedUser32498

There's no sense to get crazy over a few messages. If you don't like the messages delete them or not even open them.

DeletedUser30763

Nothing like putting the laundry out on the front lawn to dry...

I don't mind.

Plus the forums have been boring the last 2 days.

DeletedUser

Okay buddy there is what you call a line drawn on the ground. Whether or not you cross that line is up to you. What if you were the guy who got rimmed? Would you like me to make a newspaper about it? We need to feel sympathy for those who get rimmed. There is something called the obituaries where C4R105 makes his papers. Getting rimmed could happen to anyone with any amount of experience. I got rimmed a couple of days ago by a a top 10 player who had a CS travel time of 12 minutes. So don't be quick to look at the speck in the eye of others and instead look at the plank in your own eye. That is a lesson for today. ;)

Isn't this the kind of thing that the forums are for, PnP's and the like ? If we all thought this way these forums would be pretty damn boring.

DeletedUser30763

I'm always here. I make everything interesting. ;)

All right.. Make it less boring right now.. please..
Something that can keep my attention going. Something better than the chit-chat in Skype I'm reading.

DeletedUser32498

All right.. Make it less boring right now.. please..
Something that can keep my attention going. Something better than the chit-chat in Skype I'm reading.

I can't guarantee my talk will be better than skype because it isn't going to be instant messaging here. ;)