Sparkles

DeletedUser

Not that many will care, I've decided to have a wee shot at this thing. Not used to doing this thing either cause I don't do it often.

but I'm known ingame as Sparkz104 or KebabMeat. Both with no special story behind them.

I am usually nice, laidback and approachable. I don't take the game too seriously, but I am ashamed to say it has caused a few sleepless nights before. but so have many things and I rarely sleep anyway, so it is no big deal.

my interests include sports. Give me a sport and the rules and I will prolly play. I also like, nay love, music. I listen to a wide variety of music, but mainly Hip hop. I also like comedy and my personality is the same. I love a good laugh.
I also like to debate but I rarely find myself debating on the forums or internet as it is the same recurring topics and when you make a point the opposition cannot refute, they ignore it and you can never win due to this.

I sorta hate using internet acronyms cause they do my nut in. I use few like lmao and btw, cause I do laugh when I write lmao. But I tend to go with haha cause that's what I do. I haha, short laugh and not like lol which is just a sentence filler (I do use sometimes when I am too tired to be bothered to write anything though)

that's me in a nutshell, so doubt there will be any Q's.

DeletedUser2795

so, after emphasizing that you do not like acronyms you ask for any "Q's"? Why is this?

DeletedUser

I hate Internet most Acronyms, like ROFL and things that are kinda stupid (can't think right now). Q's is one you see everywhere to me, so it ain't one specific to the internet, hence, not a internet acronym.

Top 5 would prolly be ( no order )

5.Bad meets Evil
4. Fight music
3.When the music stops.
2. B_tch please 2
1. Criminal

DeletedUser

good choices ;)

i might have to have trife thieves and as the world turns in there, but i dunno which ones i'd take out...

DeletedUser

good choices ;)

i might have to have trife thieves and as the world turns in there, but i dunno which ones i'd take out...

Yeah, I had a tough time choosing 5, Both I love though. One of my favorite lines are in As the world turns, but I feel that I'd get a warning for repeating it.
let's say it's Eminem's version of inspector gadget :D

I don't mind pandas

DeletedUser

I realy like your quote at the bottom of your spoiler, who said it? or is it your own "invention" ?

DeletedUser

5.Bad meets Evil
4. Fight music
3.When the music stops.
2. B_tch please 2
1. Criminal
--------------
10. Where I'm at
9. A kiss/Fastlane (The Video is one of the few I have liked of his lately, or any music vid at all come to think of it, Also lyrics, imagery, and amazing co op flow between royce and Em is just brilliant. Killer hook too)
8. Till I colapse
7.25 to life
6. As the world turns

Again no order

Favourite album is the Marshall Mathers Album. Also best in my opinion.

Last edited by a moderator: