Sparta Looking for Alliance

DeletedUser

We are looking for those of you who have a sense of adventure, exploration and world domination. If that fits your description of fun then join with us and together we will dominate the Grepolis World.

We are located in Ocean 76 for those of you interested please reply to this post and we'll contact you about creating an alliance. (scr)

Update: We're 9 members strong and growing stronger each day. Right now we are looking for allys that enjoy peace, harmony and the opportunity to develop their polis but when the time comes to defend we will get mean and nasty.

We speak of peace as our goal but rest assured if you attack us you will be met with fierce resolve and we will not stop until we obliterate or we are obliterated.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

50k alliance

we have 20 members and have 42k points if you want to join we are offering good jobs and rights its a one time deal

DeletedUser

I am willing to become allies with your alliance. We are still small but we are expanding very quickly. Please send message to
PHP:
Vivster97
if you want to become allies. Target Destroyers.

we also have jobs for people. Together we will be unstoppable.

DeletedUser

I also would like to become allies.

Pm me if interested. My allliance is Lavens Empire

I am willing to become allies with your alliance. We are still small but we are expanding very quickly. Please send message to
PHP:
Vivster97
if you want to become allies. Target Destroyers.

we also have jobs for people. Together we will be unstoppable.

And if I join as well even more unstoppable

DeletedUser

join mines

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 2