Announcement Sparta Player of the month (POTM)

Who is your 'Player of the Month'?

• Praetoryn

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Juggalo586

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • rekk323

Votes: 6 54.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser17088

Sup spartans!

Simply nominate your 'Player Of The Month' Below, Your reasons can be anything! once someone has 2+ nominations they will be entered into the poll for the winner. Remember to detail your reasons why you believe they are player of the month so that there is room for debate

Hopefully this will bring a bit of interest back to the forums

Nominee's
Praetoryn
Juggalo586
rekk323

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Weeeeee

Juggalo586- For being just plain awesome! :cool:

+1 he's just plain awesome. Not special awesome, not apple awesome, just plain..

However, if I can nominate two, I would like to nominate Praetryon. By himself, he destroyed one of the best alliances in the game "The Dragons of Fire". If not for him, we'd still be fighting strong. He should be nominated because he has shown us that one person (in my opinion) with the right drive for power and the wits to twist things properly could take down one alliance that rarely lost a city. I did say rarely, not ever.

DeletedUser

I nominate rekk323. The dude swats Outcast Colony Ships like flies in July.

Ain't nobody got time for that.

DeletedUser33241

But Jugg, with some fellow ex DoF'ers, helped save the alliance by reforming GoW!! (Formerly Curcio for President, formerly Psychopathic Rydas) :D

DeletedUser

I'd also vote for Praetoryn....less than a month after I stop playing actively he seems to have managed to destroy what had taken a looong time to build.

DeletedUser34282

I also vote for Rekk due to his killing of Outcasts CS but it was close

DeletedUser

I couldn't see my name, so I struggled to vote. Praetoryn destroying DoF was pretty special ... but for all the wrong reasons.

Hopefully this will bring a bit of interest back to the forums
Interest? - Is there any chance of updating the 'Sparta Milestones' thread now? It's looking a bit outdated now.

DeletedUser17088

I couldn't see my name, so I struggled to vote. Praetoryn destroying DoF was pretty special ... but for all the wrong reasons.

Interest? - Is there any chance of updating the 'Sparta Milestones' thread now? It's looking a bit outdated now.

the sparta milestones thread is player controlled, the only thing you can do is copy the thread and post it as new (by quoting, deleting the quote code and copying everything else)

Congratulations to rekk323 for his Player Of the Month victory.

Shame only a few people took part