Sparta Vs Hades 2020 Feedback Thread

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
On August 3rd the Sparta vs Hades event will begin. Feel free to post any questions or feedback about the event here.

DeletedUser41523

A little sad at the lack of double BP. But otherwise looks nice. Always like having control of my rewards without having to sacrifice them back into the event.

DeletedUser56742

These events always kill me and my bank account...

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
As this event does not have a shop where you can spend event currency it should close when the timer hits 0 tonight. If you have any rewards still sitting in the battlegrounds you should collect them before then to avoid losing them.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Typically only events with a shop stay open later and when an event does have an extra period of time where players can spend event currency or collect stored rewards it is mentioned in the event announcement.

Darth Akula

Lochagos
People are seriously acting like they've never done this event before LOL

Only "gripes" is the lack of double BP, and only 2 LS tokens, with 1 bireme and 1 Fast Transport. No Pegs either, and only 1 harpy? Also, I feel like the Griffins were a little too hard fought for but otherwise good event as always. I may be asking too much here though for more of the big bad tokens vs a "normal" one

DeletedUser56192

Erinys were way too cheap. I'm sitting on like 90 eryins in total and didn't spend much gold.