Sparta vs Hades Feedback Thread

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
On July 20th the Sparta vs Hades event returns to the game. Please post any questions or feedback about the event in this thread.

Myrddin Emyrs

Phrourach
What is wrong with you folk one week for events now i dont mind the odd event being one week but when events like this come up and should be three week events, get a grip of yourselves you are just wrecking this game now, bloody joke.......

DeletedUser6812

Inno logic - More events = more gold spent

Just remind me how many people are playing this game now compared to a few years ago? And lets not include all the fake accounts that get spammed in to make the worlds look busier.

Zarun-

Strategos
This event is way too short to get the rewards with the huge stacks we have to clear. Only golders will get max benefit from it.

sadWob

Taxiarch
This event is way too short to get the rewards with the huge stacks we have to clear. Only golders will get max benefit from it.
Honestly this seems like a fair event to me. Especially if you keep in mind that the gold market allows players to acquire a lot of gold without spending any money on the game, which is a very good part of this game imo.

curadh

Phrourach
Not sure what problems others are having here but I'm on level 31 and will complete tonight without using any gold at all. Will have rest of event to repeat many of the levels.