Sparta Vs Hades Feedback Thread

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
On November 16th the Sparta vs Hades event returns to the shores of Grepolis. If you have any questions or feedback about the event please let us know in this thread.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Forecast for the coming week shows a chance of EN140 news on Monday. Now back to the studio with more from the Sparta vs Hades feedback thread.

0ZZZ

Phrourach
You are running your events too close to each other. Tone down with the greed.
The mini games are meant to enhance grepolis not become grepolis.
Running them more than half the time lessens the quality of the game and most I have spoken to think even that is too often.

The quality of reward tokens when this mini game was first run was pretty good. Some of my friends considered it one of their favorites
I have not heard a single one of them express positive sentiments towards it sense you nerfed the reward tokens several runs ago .

Those 2 negatives equate to, you wont get a dime from me for this mini game.

PS. I did like the last one though. Thanks for not beating that one to holy hell with a nerf bat.

VIRTUALSELF

Strategos
Running them more than half the time lessens the quality of the game and most I have spoken to think even that is too often.

The quality of reward tokens when this mini game was first run was pretty good. Some of my friends considered it one of their favorites
I have not heard a single one of them express positive sentiments towards it sense you nerfed the reward tokens several runs ago .

PS. I did like the last one though. Thanks for not beating that one to holy hell with a nerf bat.
So you want them to tone down the frequency, but tone up the rewards? hahaha

DeletedUser55951

Youre acting like EN mods could do anything about it.. I doubt even DE mods have the power..

Pennaone

Phrourach

You complain that the events occur too often and are too impactful on the game, but then also say that this event isn't impactful enough?

Tbh the recent rotation of OP event followed by dog event is fine with me. The ones like Pandora's box provide a bit of change in a game which can often become quite monotonous day to day, while not changing the dynamics of play too significantly, like the Easter or Halloween events do for example.