Sparta vs Hades Idiocy

DeletedUser28198

Hey Forum,

I guess it wasn't enough for them to throw an event in game for the gold-wh*res to have another massive advantage. Instead they also made sure to include ONLY attack buffs and no additional defensive improvements. There is a 2 week improved attack token, and none for improved defense. Not even a Torjan defense token.

I find this quite disgusting. Is Inno not making enough money still? For the love of god, where did the term "game-balance" go? Most of my concern is rooted in the ridiculousness of gold of course.

Excuse the rant, I simply can't stand it when I see how this game is today. A game that I played and loved since 2009.

#MakeGrepolisGreatAgain

DeletedUser49112

Put the attack buff on your cities and defend with offensive units that will make use of the buff such as LS and Slingers.

DeletedUser35069

Not sure that would work too well with an incoming cs on a revolt server.

DeletedUser52220

At the risk of upsetting Paulus further, does anyone know when overall ranking prizes are awarded?

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
There was a bug with the ranking system and the devs are working on a fix they hope to roll out soon. So if you placed in the top 10 (?), I forget if it's 10, then you'll get your rewards once the bug gets fixed.