Spartan 300: Epitaph.

DeletedUser31161

SunTzu is stronger than its ever been

then it was never strong to begin with :p

We never intended to attack jan

one leader has said he never recognized Jan and another said they never intended to attack Jan. then i suggest 2 things.

1) get new leadership so you guys can agree on stuff
2) kick out a few players. right after the unmerge (if you can call it that) Suntzu started annoying Jan.

DeletedUser37643

then it was never strong to begin with :p
one leader has said he never recognized Jan and another said they never intended to attack Jan.

lol some things just make me laugh...

billybob was obviously speaking about Before we noticed jan, i was obviously speaking about After we noticed jan

well i've grown tired of the petty sniping so i probably won't comment on this thread again

RIP Spartans!

DeletedUser31161

lol some things just make me laugh...

billybob was obviously speaking about Before we noticed jan, i was obviously speaking about After we noticed jan

well i've grown tired of the petty sniping so i probably won't comment on this thread again

RIP Spartans!

rolf :D

1) just look at dates... now if you guys still dont "know" us then i guess we'll take all your cities before you guys finally know who Jan is... but dont worry fame isn't our game. i just hope you guys have some good skills researched in your academy. :p

DeletedUser

Would like to make one VERY VERY strong point clear here since i'm just reading this for the first time. An BTW Adam Nice work here! BOB and HOT were never ever at war with each other an i can tell you that because i Started H.O.T an was Friends with Many BOB members an we in fact had worked together many times. Adam You did well my friend sorry i grew tired reading after the second page an quit.