Spartan Assasin-Battle Token SHop Bug

DeletedUser

In Battle Token SHop I have chance to buy 8 manticores(2x4h) and other members of alliance can buy 12(3x4h) manticores for 120 tokens. One player can't use her tokens to buy anything, she has 778 tokens(obviously she has some gold). Can you check for this two bugs, please?

DeletedUser

I am no official, but maybe i can offer you some advice and an explanation about the first bug.

A few more informations would be very helpfull, there is a thread here, which contains information about how to set up a proper bug report:

https://forum.en.grepolis.com/showthread.php?38174-Bug-Diagnostic-Guide

Mainly, this part could be helpful:

wmiuyykb22.jpg

If you play on a speed 1 world, for example , then the first "bug" need not be one. You get greater rewards according to your progress. If you had between 10k and 50k points, you would get 2x4h. If your alliance members had more than 50k points,they would get 3x4h by default, because of there progress.

About the other bug, please tell the player to open a proper thread here with all relevant information, so that someone can help her/him.

DeletedUser35069

I wouldn't worry about filling in all that nonsense on the forum as there is no one in support reads/acknowledges any issues in this section. As the guy above states the first part of your problem will be due to size different in points. The player with the other issue who cant use their tokens needs to contact ingame support its the only way they will get any help.