Spartan Assassin Event Discussion

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
The new event, Spartan Assassin, starts up on 20th of this month and will run till the 7th of September. If you have any questions or feedback feel free to post them here.

DeletedUser42857

Played on beta.

HOnestly? The event itself is fairly boring. You are automatically granted the 10 arrows each day (not the usual build, recruit, research route) and then just click on icons, get points (which are pretty much set per day) and buy rewards. Its ok, but its about as interesting as the advent calendar event.

Dont like the community awards though.

5 weeks of 50% extra resources, 50% faster recruitment, 50% quicker building, etc.. Its too much. Basically turns a speed 4 world into speed 6, speed 2 into speed 3.

People signed up to play worlds at set speeds, not suddenly have everything increased by 50% for over a month. 1 week would have been enough.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
But those 2 weeks of double bp......that alone makes it awesome. I also played it on the beta and while I can understand the argument that it is less of an active event I quite like it. Not having to get all 10 or 11 ingredients or units everyday is a good change of pace. More than a few times I wouldn't get the ingredients or troops in their full amount each day cause I'd simply be unlucky. I do understand that most people won't care for my opinion cause I'm a mod but I like the event as it's a nice change of pace from the last ones we've had.

DeletedUser21625

how do the community awards part play, in actual practice?

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
I got to the first two pretty quickly on my server and they took effect immediately. Also the function where they apply to any cities you take during the event works as intended. You don't manually have to apply the effect. Once the world gets to one of the goals it activates on every city.

DeletedUser42857

But those 2 weeks of double bp......that alone makes it awesome. I also played it on the beta and while I can understand the argument that it is less of an active event I quite like it. Not having to get all 10 or 11 ingredients or units everyday is a good change of pace. More than a few times I wouldn't get the ingredients or troops in their full amount each day cause I'd simply be unlucky. I do understand that most people won't care for my opinion cause I'm a mod but I like the event as it's a nice change of pace from the last ones we've had.

Yeh, i mean the not having to find the ingredients etc isnt a bad thing.

my main issue is 5 weeks for the bonus's of

60% more resources
60% faster build
60% faster recruitment
60% more favor

thats just changing the speed of the world basically. I didnt sign up to play speed 6, just as others didnt sign up to play speed 3, or what have you.

1 week of that would be ok, two weeks tops, but over a month of basically grepo on steroids.. man.. really going to punish those players who prefer playing at regular speed.

DeletedUser31385

Ugh. Another bad move from Inno. The event is very boring indeed.

DeletedUser

About the Community Rewards:

You will get the rewards automatically, when you have participatet in the event, before a specific reward is reached. This means you have to shoot at least ONE arrow to be countet as "participating" and afterwards you get all the community rewards.

This is an information from the german CoCM.

I am writing this, because i know that there are a few App-only player, who can not participate in the event as a whole. But if you are one of them, if you get to a PC (or try the mobile browser for once) in the beginning of the event, you would still get the community rewards.

Another thing,that might be of interest:

The favor packages from the completet throphies goes into the extended inventory:

roikcvvl71.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser41652

Question?

I have one question..

In past event does the amount of units per token changes from the amount of points each player has or is this just going to fixed? 4X4 for troops? is currently what it is for manticores there in the tester world trying out the event but will each token stay as 4manticore X 4Hrs for troops will that go higher due to players points like in past events?

DeletedUser

Yes, they will get higher:

Base number is 1 for everything except hoplites, with a base number of 4. On Speed 1 Worlds. These numbers will have to be multiplied with the world speed and then with a number regarding your progress:

1 for accounts below 10.000 points
2 for accounts between 10.000 and 50.000 points
3 for accounts with more than 50.000 points

Translates on a speed 2 world to: 2/4/6 of everything per hour except hoplites.

The progress regarding Hoplites will be countet 1/3/5 meaning on a speed 2 world you will get 8/24/40 hoplites per hour.

Anymore questions?

DeletedUser31385

These events do get boring after a while. I would like to see something new.

DeletedUser

Well..........

In my personal opinion, i do not want/need all those events, where you can get insane ammounts of myths. I enjoyed the Thessaloniki Event very much this year and my favourites were the halloween pumpkin searchesfrom way back. There even was an Octoberfest Event once, where you had to brew beer.

But my personal opinion is no reason, not to be informed about the events.

DeletedUser25249

Wiki_logo_assassins.png

The Spartan Assassins event is almost upon us, and we have a contest worthy of a true Grepolian!

As we all know, Grepolis players love to compete, so now is a chance for you to prove your greatness. Be the first one on your world to complete one of the armor collections and not only will you unlock the First Roman Collection award, but you will also be entered into a competition with a pool of 270 candidates to own a unique Spartan Assassins picture.

After the event ends our Game Designers will randomly draw 15 winners to receive the prize via post.

So show your worth and be the quickest armor collector!
What you need to do:

• Participate in the Spartan Assassin event and defeat the Roman troops
  • Collect armor pieces
  • Gather one full Roman Collection
  • Receive First Roman Collection award- only the first player per world who collected the full armor gets the reward
  • As a world winner get to the global winner pool
  • Have some luck and get chosen by our Game Designers
  • Receive your reward via post

Does any of these challenges involve burning gold or is it free for all to go hard?

DeletedUser

Does any of these challenges involve burning gold or is it free for all to go hard?
well ye it does involve burning gold, the biggest gold spender will assemble the armor first, so non gold users have like 0.0000001% chance to win and get in this global winner pool

DeletedUser

well ye it does involve burning gold, the biggest gold spender will assemble the armor first, so non gold users have like 0.0000001% chance to win and get in this global winner pool

Yeah, but for once, what exactly are they going to get for their gold that you can't get without gold over the course of the event?

A picture. :)

I bet it's a very nice picture, but as long as I'm getting the boosts without breaking the bank, then as far as I'm concerned thank you Inno, for once you've hit the mark. how many points towards your armour are you getting for that then? lol.

DeletedUser

Well, depending on the ammount of money they spend, they can get any number of myths. I know players in germany who spend 8000 gold every day on events or even more, so they can really have a lot of troops.

If you disregard "fancy" tricks, like resetting the targets after getting high points in the first ~5 shots, by just shooting all the targets, the progress would be:

15 arrows fired =126 badges, a myth reward cost 120.

Disregarding the free arrows gained (i think you have a 10-15% chance for one with every hot fired, but this is betastuff and could be changed), you would need 60 gold at first, for your first myth nuke.

The next 15 arrows would then cost you 120+180+240= 540 Gold.

The next 300+360+420= 1080 Gold.

480+540+600=1620

An then 2160/2700/3240/and so on and on.

So 8000 gold would buy you 6 times (540+1080+1620+2160+2700= 8100) the ammount of troops, that a normal non or medium spender will get. And you would still have a few free arrows left to use for a heightend sense or other things.

DeletedUser48256

Anybody have an idea of what time the event will start?