Spartan Assassins 2020 Feedback Thread

DeletedUser54339

Hands up anyone who was annoyed about potentially not getting the BP community reward because they're playing a domination server and they were hoping to gain a decisive advantage by killing off their own units to open up slots?

We see you.

Corvidaan

Phrourach
ETA on the rewards being granted? I thought they were supposed to be implemented during office hours yesterday.

Myrddin Emyrs

Phrourach
World 121 got 2 community awards, what a joke, inno you should be ashamed of yourself, in the middle of a global pandemic and here you are trying to profit from players, who have nothing better to do than play this game to pass the time and here u are lining your pockets...

Corvidaan

Phrourach
I don’t understand why everyone is so up in arms. They’ve admitted that they messed up and will calculate them better in the future, and they’re giving us rewards 3 and 4.

DeletedUser55889

I feel like a lot of you are treating this event as some sort of 'Betrayal'.

INNO has no obligation to give us events or any awards from the events, in fact, this is one of those few events that rarely gives out big com. boosts. We will have 4. Stop complaining and sort your priorities out.
Was your choice to spend gold :)

Corvidaan

Phrourach
I feel like a lot of you are treating this event as some sort of 'Betrayal'.

INNO has no obligation to give us events or any awards from the events, in fact, this is one of those few events that rarely gives out big com. boosts. We will have 4. Stop complaining and sort your priorities out.
Was your choice to spend gold :)

^ events are not core gameplay, they're add ons. This was a fairly balanced event that didn't stall everything conquest wise like Easter did, and gave everyone a decent shot at the 4x token. That + getting 4 community goals out of it, for a solid length of time, is a good thing.