Spartan Assassins Spring 2021 Feedback Thread

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
The Spartan Assassins event will begin on April 27th. Feel free to post any questions or feedback about the event in this thread.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
ohh yeah dev brains really balanced the crap out of this one.

reason for this duration and crap event is that they want to slip us another even right after this one, that crap wheel event that is arguably the worst event in history of this game where they make the $$$

thunder123

Hipparchus
is the event confirmed to be like this for the whole duration or will it change like they did with grepolympia (adding sirens)

Myrddin Emyrs

Phrourach
Yep crap event, like last year where community goals couldnt be reached where 3/4 of the worlds couldnt get the third community reward, there is no rewards in the shop that anyone will want to go for, so yet again no one will spend the gold heavy on this and yet again no one will get the community awards again. Off course Tyches wheel last year kept spitting out fireships to everyone which is useless to all, so be another dissapointing event makes you wonder if inno are trying to get us all to quit grepo because i dont see the point in playing another world after this.

thunder123

Hipparchus
i'm more than happy to finally see an event that doesn't reward pay to win only. event slaves should probably learn how to play the game properly.
back in the days grepo wasn't all about fliers (no events at all, fliers more expensive, no favor farm and so on)...and guess what? grepo was one of the most played games. sure fliers aren't the only reason people quit the game. but they definetly hurt the joy of the game.
if @Baudin Toolan can please confirm the event isn't subject to changes people can start using tokens

CruelXTC

Hekatontarch
I like the event its balanced and not a stupid flyer spamm like always.
Most events destroy the Game and take the Motivation to play the game so i am really happy about it to have a good event and hope that the Grepolis Team bring more events like this.

Also the combination of ares and event flyers are way to broken which makes ares worlds near unplayable.

BLG-CH

Phrourach
i'm more than happy to finally see an event that doesn't reward pay to win only. event slaves should probably learn how to play the game properly.
back in the days grepo wasn't all about fliers (no events at all, fliers more expensive, no favor farm and so on)...and guess what? grepo was one of the most played games. sure fliers aren't the only reason people quit the game. but they definetly hurt the joy of the game.
if @Baudin Toolan can please confirm the event isn't subject to changes people can start using tokens
I like the event its balanced and not a stupid flyer spamm like always.
Most events destroy the Game and take the Motivation to play the game so i am really happy about it to have a good event and hope that the Grepolis Team bring more events like this.

Also the combination of ares and event flyers are way to broken which makes ares worlds near unplayable.

I agree with thunder123 and CruelXTC. I think it's great that the rewards are on the weaker / weak side. The community reward are the important aspect of this event and it's great that they benefit everyone. Just hope we can get at least to the 3rd community reward in Hyele, that would be sweet.

DeletedUser55891

point is that no one has an incentive to spend gold on it bcs the rewards are not balanced, they are just bad. I mean they could easily switch STS to FTS for example. That's why those community goals usually aren't reached either.

Luckily we have @Spartan AD and i heard he had a good harvest on his farm in the Sahara desert, so maybe we will reach it this time.

thunder123

Hipparchus
@Tommy Shelby community goals are a whole different point, people were crying about tokens and we said tokens are perfect as they are.
we need to hope inno adjust goals since we only have 7 days and we will not gold that much on the event

DeletedUser51473

I rarely speak but WTH? Quit your whining. Bunch of sissy lala's. It's a free event or if you wish to spend gold which we know most do...Open your wallet... Please no haters. ;)

Lethal...we have not been properly introduced but I am on standby dear. Surely you will nail my comment. A reply from you is considered an honor....

DeletedUser54755

I rarely speak but WTH? Quit your whining. Bunch of sissy lala's. It's a free event or if you wish to spend gold which we know most do...Open your wallet... Please no haters. ;)
0 braincells, this thread is here for feedback. The point is that there is no incentive to spend gold on this, also the tokens are horrible and dont even make sense. The sts example horses giving less popp per token for more cost, Chariots etc etc. The problem isnt that myths are nerfed its that the tokens are rendered close to useless

DeletedUser51473

Duly noted! But if you rely on events to BOOST... then who is the one with 0 Brain Cells. Just Saying. Anything that is free cannot be expected to better your game. You are correct in stating that this is just another money maker for Inno. I will back out and do appreciate your reply.