Spartan Assassins Spring 2021 Feedback Thread

CruelXTC

Hekatontarch
its fine that flyers are less population than deffens

They a lot stronger so there is no reason that u get same or more flyers than deff

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
I rarely speak but WTH? Quit your whining. Bunch of sissy lala's. It's a free event or if you wish to spend gold which we know most do...Open your wallet... Please no haters. ;)

Lethal...we have not been properly introduced but I am on standby dear. Surely you will nail my comment. A reply from you is considered an honor....

well then let me honor you :)
devs "nerfing" fliers to last for 1 hour is nice, i totally agree with that move because people that want to spend will spend and get those tokens either way, for example my basic math says you need between 750 and 1k gold spent for arrows to get 500 event pts in 1 go.

what is not fine is that they kicked dlu of the shop so you have no way of defending against myth and all those olu tokens they added, 2 hr horse token seems wrong 5 event pt of mark, 4 hrs would be okay, 5 hr sling token should probably be 4 hrs, hops probably same, 1 hour ls token should not even be there, either 4 hr ls or nothing at all, 2 hr chariot token??? insane... 3 hour sts token should have been replaced with 4 hour 5 hr fts token, manties are reasonably priced, harpies are not, in more less every event you could get 4 hr harpy token and it still gives you less overall units than manti/erinies token, 1 hr harpy token for 200 no one will buy nor should. and lastly whoever thought 2x bp token that caps at 112k bp for me is worth 320 event pts is either insane or very very interested in idea of breaking fighter rankings, i already have like 4-6 2x bp tokens in inventory and cant get rid of them, this will just be too much

Ro deschain

Phrourach
All the good tokens are so expensive now that only people with lots of gold will have them, although its not worth spending. Dumb event

DeletedUser10498

Is there a bug on the event? No way its almost 80$ to get 16 mantis. The ratios 1token for 16 for most and thats just insanely low. Also the rewards for the armor shouldnt be lower then the ones you can get in the area where you get tokens. This should be re-evaluated.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Is there a bug on the event? No way its almost 80$ to get 16 mantis. The ratios 1token for 16 for most and thats just insanely low. Also the rewards for the armor shouldnt be lower then the ones you can get in the area where you get tokens. This should be re-evaluated.

arrow cost increases by base price, it takes about 750-1k gold to get 1 hr manti token, idk how much more you need to buy a second token when you keep buying arrows, its costy but giving you 650 even pts for 80$ package is big brain money grab move ;)

DeletedUser10498

arrow cost increases by base price, it takes about 750-1k gold to get 1 hr manti token, idk how much more you need to buy a second token when you keep buying arrows, its costy but giving you 650 even pts for 80$ package is big brain money grab move ;)
Its still inconsistent with the level of tokens that have been provided in the past. In the past the events have had longer effects with still less cost to the player. Look at 2020's event. 2 hours manti token for 145, 1 hour Erinys for 100 (Which maybe 150 i get). And on top of that, they put BP tokens of less value then the ones you can get in the exchange. It just makes no sense. The rewards there should entice the player, and these do not.

T0M4S

Chiliarch
Damn what a joke this event is. Devs smoked crack or something when making it. 2020 Spartan Assasins was completely balanced, not too heavy on fliers, had everything u wanted basically for reasonable prices. This year theres a bunch of junk nobody wants (lvl 2 chariot tokens, LS tokens and STS tokens lmfao just to name a few...) and the flier tokens are so overpriced nobody in their right mind thinks they are worth it.

DeletedUser54339

This event is like Inno wrote a load of prices and a load of tokens down on pieces of scrap paper, pulled them out of a box, wrote "SCREW YOU PLAYERBASE" on the box then set fire to it.

mickbhoy

Hekatontarch
Not worth it. Grep only wants gold shop shocking red head more than bonus things plus 1 off them mantis just want us to give them more money boycott boycott let's get back to players playing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser41523

I normally don't complain about events being under powered but this is hilariously bad. First off the graphics for the trophies weren't updated. Why is that a big deal? Ya'll are still advertising quads as trophy rewards...pretty misleading. Imagine my surprise when I see a weaker version of the new double BP token and the new double BP token both at the minimum. One each for completing the trees and a 100 pop token. There's not any point to bother with that beyond casual effort.

Next is the shop. There's no griffs, all the flyers are 1 hour tokens and quite expensive for being 1 hour tokens. The manticores are 500 points. A double BP token that's adjusted for your points is 345 points...easily the most worth while thing in the shop beyond maybe hops/slings which are also overpriced by like 15-20 points.

Theres actually not much of meaningful value in this event.

Darth Akula

Lochagos
I normally don't complain about events being under powered but this is hilariously bad. First off the graphics for the trophies weren't updated. Why is that a big deal? Ya'll are still advertising quads as trophy rewards...pretty misleading. Imagine my surprise when I see a weaker version of the new double BP token and the new double BP token both at the minimum. One each for completing the trees and a 100 pop token. There's not any point to bother with that beyond casual effort.

Next is the shop. There's no griffs, all the flyers are 1 hour tokens and quite expensive for being 1 hour tokens. The manticores are 500 points. A double BP token that's adjusted for your points is 345 points...easily the most worth while thing in the shop beyond maybe hops/slings which are also overpriced by like 15-20 points.

Theres actually not much of meaningful value in this event.

I came here to give feedback - but SF already said it. Medusi???!!!??? Wth man... *eye roll*

Where's my griffins?

And again, ditto SF's post - sheesh

G-Fight

Chiliarch
The drop rates on the trophy parts are way too low; even with spending a moderate amount of gold, you barely get any trophy parts. To get a full set in 7 days is nearly impossible. This shouldnt even be a problem for non-gold spenders, but I doubt there will be many non-gold spenders who can complete one set, even when focusing all arrows on one set.

DeletedUser6812

Im fine with having less flier tokens, its the gold whores who ruin the game for the casuals with instant build manty nukes. They will still do it but personally if they spend thousands doing it then good on em. It will keep the game running!

My only feedback echos the above. No-one will spend on anything other that DBS, Please dev's learn to balance your tokens! And to make the community as a whole a bit happier. Swap Slow trans for fast trans,swap horsemen for arch/swords and swap Medusa for Griffs.
This is for next time as Im sure it will be back, we seem to have events every two weeks which yes it gets you money, however more people have perma quit the game because of this than anything else imo.

CruelXTC

Hekatontarch
Sure its not that great but a step in the right way.
Thinks like slow transports are not a realy smart thing but at least we have less flyers and can play the game :D

if they want balance events they need personal events rewards for servers

revolt /conqest
slow/fast worlds
new/old worlds

needs there own rewards to have a nice event balance

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
@Baudin Toolan i gave this event a chance but yet again my point has been proven like every past year, NO MATTER HOW "RE-BALANCED" DEVS MAKE IT GOALS ARE NOT REACHABLE !

example... even lasts 7 days, it took us 2 and a half days to reach 1st community goal of ~200k pts and now 2nd community goal has been marked at 568k pts, in what universe is this optimized/balanced or reworked, we might reach it by very end of event but what about other community goals? i remember last year it took us 12 or 13 days out of 14 total days to reach 3rd community goal while last 2 werent even reachable, even worse crap every next year.

thunder123

Hipparchus
@Baudin Toolan i gave this event a chance but yet again my point has been proven like every past year, NO MATTER HOW "RE-BALANCED" DEVS MAKE IT GOALS ARE NOT REACHABLE !

example... even lasts 7 days, it took us 2 and a half days to reach 1st community goal of ~200k pts and now 2nd community goal has been marked at 568k pts, in what universe is this optimized/balanced or reworked, we might reach it by very end of event but what about other community goals? i remember last year it took us 12 or 13 days out of 14 total days to reach 3rd community goal while last 2 werent even reachable, even worse crap every next year.
agree. on en134 it will be impossible to unlock third goal. maybe if we are lucky we could get second goal 6th or 7th day... but the event lasts 1 week only, not 2 as usual. that has to be a joke or i dont know whats going on

edit. 260k points in 2 days and a half, next goal 680k... there are still 3 more missing and we will have 1 day at most to get them all. anyone wants to sell house and help us?

Last edited: