Spartan Assassins Summer 2021 Feedback Thread

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
The Spartan Assassin event will return on August 3rd and run until August 17th. The shop will then remain open through the 19th. Please feel free to post any questions or feedback about the event in this thread,

Hydna

Grepolis Team
Favor boost as one of the trophy rewards is terrible. Those are difficult to assemble, to get 1h40m of favor boost instead of more useful land expansions or divine battle strategy is an insult.
We acted on some player feedback here and this is noted for next time thanks.

DeletedUser47128

Too many events.

I don't mind an event from time to time but I feel like the spartan vs hades just ended and there's already another event :( For ppl who don't play all that much and don't use gold/want to buy gold, your at a pretty bad disadvantage.

Zarun-

Strategos
Another piece of feedback is that the top 2 levels of community awards are still out of reach of all worlds.

One of my teammates said he calculated it as requiring 600 active players to average 125 points daily to reach the final award. Worlds no longer have that amount of players after a few months.

It seems better but still needs tweaking to match the current activity level of Grepolis if the final awards are to be attainable.

Last edited:

DeletedUser41656

Another piece of feedback is that the top 2 levels of community awards are still out of reach of all worlds.

One of my teammates said he calculated it as requiring 600 active players to average 125 points daily to reach the final award. Worlds no longer have that amount of players after a few months.

It seems better but still needs tweaking to match the current activity level of Grepolis if the final awards are to be attainable.
Same yeah, Oriscos will fail to achieve the last one, the pre-last one is kinda a mistery, maybe yes maybe no

Zarun-

Strategos
I cant get into the assassin window. when I click on the Archer, Nothing happens.
That seems to be a problem with events lately, have had that happen and not just for this one. Try shift+refresh or open it in a different browser, that usually fixes it for me.

Earlcwjk

Taxiarch
That seems to be a problem with events lately, have had that happen and not just for this one. Try shift+refresh or open it in a different browser, that usually fixes it for me.
Shift+ refresh seem to have done the trick, Thanks for the solution.

DeletedUser54339

While they seem to have made the community goals achievable, getting a complete set of armour pieces still seems far too hard. Being able to complete one of them without dropping 400 gold per day isn't unreasonable

Thooury

Hekatontarch
While they seem to have made the community goals achievable, getting a complete set of armour pieces still seems far too hard. Being able to complete one of them without dropping 400 gold per day isn't unreasonable
I spent 50 gold a day
so either should play lottery or you're talking out of your ***
1628839709087.png

Zarun-

Strategos
While they seem to have made the community goals achievable
They have made it much better but the last milestone is still out of reach of all worlds. Needs to be matched more to Grepolis' current level of activity, considering even the most active world can't make last community goal.

Zarun-

Strategos
getting a complete set of armour pieces still seems far too hard. Being able to complete one of them without dropping 400 gold per day isn't unreasonable
Sorry for double post but now that I'm closer to the end, I can comment on this - and I 100% disagree. I spent zero gold on this event and I completed the cavalry set, am 7/10 - 2/10 on the other sets. Seems reasonable for a free play.

DeletedUser54339

Sorry for double post but now that I'm closer to the end, I can comment on this - and I 100% disagree. I spent zero gold on this event and I completed the cavalry set, am 7/10 - 2/10 on the other sets. Seems reasonable for a free play.
Only just got the sapper armour with two days to go. Maybe y'all ought to be buying my lottery tickets for me.