Spartan Assassins Summer 2022 Feedback Thread

Maponos

Taxiarch
I bet those Transport ships are selling like hot cakes lol

Someone took a holiday and let the intern who has never played this game run this event

annette61

Phrourach
Its time to give back a little some thing put a Great Army, Passion Pop, Neriods, Culture Leval Jump some thing that every one can enjoy not just the players that gold but the none golders not every one can afford gold. The none golders will love to try a Great Army it might even give them some incentive to buy some gold when the attack packages come out

MartinusV

Hipparchus
Its time to give back a little some thing put a Great Army, Passion Pop, Neriods, Culture Leval Jump some thing that every one can enjoy not just the players that gold but the none golders not every one can afford gold. The none golders will love to try a Great Army it might even give them some incentive to buy some gold when the attack packages come out
a free start up city of around 4-10k depending on your size. The smaller you are the higher level city you get. Click any anchor and it spawns there :)

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
just stop spending on crappy events because inno works based on earning stats, if event does poorly they will either revamp it fully or replace it with something else... they dont care about user feedback, they care which events make money and which ones do not :)

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
most the time I wonder if the mods have played the game

from what i have heard from people in Inno, they have custom sandbox like system to test out things like events ad features that are not connected to any live world including beta, so i would wager that 99% of them dont play the game, and only 1% drops from time to time in beta market to check things out, maybe they used to play in DE market from 2010-2014 era but right now thats probably not an ongoing case..

annette61

Phrourach
its time to play candy crush now they don't listen to us what used to give you incentive has gone now you used get 22,000 gold for the same price and then some times you got 27,000 gold as a bonus great armies used to run for 3 days used to get passion pop and neriods in most events now you are lucky to see them but thats because we need transports in stead and you would think that inno would respond to our comments but no go hide in the corner Bauden Toolan

Lugosi

Strategos
Battle Token Shop on World Hyperborea shows Luxury Residence in the 350 coin slot. Hyperborea is not a Hero World.

I just purchased it to see if it would throw up an error but no it is sat in my inventory. Maybe after all these years we are going to get heroes?
smiley-emoticons-lol.gif