A young and ambitious new Alliance has seen Daylight:

Spartan Brotherhood

Objectives:
To have fun!
To create a safe homebase, from which we can conquer the world
To be ruled militaristic-democratically
To protect and help our brothers in arms

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en20/alliance/5192

We are currently recruiting active and motivated players. Preferably those near O57

With my shield, or upon it

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

democratic militaristic....i never thought that it can go that way....military is everything but not democracy...chain of command and orders...but i hope that you will prove me wrong:)
but..another spartans...correct me if i am wrong but you are like 777th spartan alliance...maybe you will be 1st to succed:)

DeletedUser

Yes, I know it sounds rather contradictionary. But I've used the same approach elsewhere, and it works quite well (if you have the right people).

And we aren't #777.... we are 779 (you missed two which failed :D)

DeletedUser

After our first wave of mass invites, we've now got a nice core of active players. We are now more selective in our recruitment. Think you got what it takes...?

Thrillology

Phrourach
Well, it is doing well now! :D
Also, you are a GREAT writer, and I hope you're an author, because the intercepted letter was just pictures so well in my head, and it would be a book series I'd fall in love with (though, bad part after me reading a book series, is I cry when it is all over, thinking of the first book... even now, I know I am finishing my book series The Death Gate Cycle within 2 weeks, cause it doesn't take long, I usually read 50-200 pages/day of anything).

DeletedUser18132

Actually, wollo, it isn't that great. Cleo's better!

DeletedUser18132

Anyway Thrill, I take you and drown you, and MY HILL!! Oops, sorry, wrong forum.