Spartan Legacy: A Top Alliance

DeletedUser

Spartan Legacy is recruiting anybody in the core or ocean 55 that's experienced, active and participates in the alliance forums. See you there

DeletedUser958

Who=Spartan Legacy
Where=World Oropos
What=A MRA
Why=Becouse of bad leader
When=Since Oropos started

Hope that cleared up some things :p

DeletedUser

spartan legacy are anything but a mra..but i agree on the where part :p :p

DeletedUser30490

exactly so far they have the best average so we will have to wait and see about them being a MRA

DeletedUser

Lets see about that, you dont know all the leaders and what they are capable of :)

DeletedUser958

They have 90 members...
Anything above 60 members before BP ends is for me considered MRA...
And i don't have much faith in their leaders...

Also... whats the point of high average before BP ends?
It doesn't prove anything ;)

DeletedUser

They have 90 members...
Anything above 60 members before BP ends is for me considered MRA...
And i don't have much faith in their leaders...

Also... whats the point of high average before BP ends?
It doesn't prove anything ;)

We have best attack bp on the entire server. Check your stats, mate. But feel free to call us an MRA. Sticks and stones. You know?

DeletedUser

Snarky you so funny :) I mean GJ highest ABP........on the first day. If my BP ended I could have attack 3 people and be ranked 1. So just give it a few weeks for all the real fighting to start

DeletedUser

Snarky you so funny :) I mean GJ highest ABP........on the first day. If my BP ended I could have attack 3 people and be ranked 1. So just give it a few weeks for all the real fighting to start
M.R.A.'s turtle in their cities is my point. I'm not boasting of a measly 800 attack bp. I'm implying that we're not afraid to play a war game as opposed to sims city. Anyway, don't let me stop your fun...I know how you boys like to measure appendages and all ;)

DeletedUser958

Spartan Legacy might be a good MRA.... But it's still a MRA....
With almost 100 members they have more members that i would ever have in any alliance i found.

DeletedUser38652

Spartan Legacy might be a good MRA.... But it's still a MRA....
With almost 100 members they have more members that i would ever have in any alliance i found.

I would recommend Spartans to invite more people away from the core and call it 'Plan Expand'