Spartan Showdown Discussion Thread

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Feel free to leave any feedback or ask any questions you have about the competition here. Full details on the competition can be found here.

DeletedUser47369

Would it not have been better to set up 2 worlds with the same name and with equal settings.

people on a slow world would be alot slower getting Bps then a player on a faster world.

Hence One team could all be on a Speed 3 no Morale and another team could be divided in multiple worlds which are alot slower hence its easier for team one to win

You could have run it over a year.

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
Would it not have been better to set up 2 worlds with the same name and with equal settings.

people on a slow world would be alot slower getting Bps then a player on a faster world.

Hence One team could all be on a Speed 3 no Morale and another team could be divided in multiple worlds which are alot slower hence its easier for team one to win

You could have run it over a year.

Terrible timing lol. Even a grepo ace goes on holliday @ summer.

DeletedUser19607

Oooo I like this competition
Should be fun...many new battles to be fought
Wish it would be in a new world though like a speed world with outrageous settings for a month...the chaos that can be caused in that server :)

Still like the competition though

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
Just a question, as i founder a have a lot of friends, can i ask my 300 crew members to drop 1k FTS in 1 city so i can eat those free ABP and get that first place?

Last edited:

DeletedUser31385

I must choose my side that I will cheer on for this competition. Sorry Crimson :p

DeletedUser27128

AWESOME. Too bad I quit Grepo, would have been fun :/

DeletedUser43325

Just a question, as i founder a have a lot of friends, can i ask my 300 crew members to drop 1k FTS in 1 city so i can eat those free ABP and get that first place?

This is absolutely whats going to happen. All this is is a friendly troop killing competition.

DeletedUser33530

BT and Crim. You two have out done yourselves.

This is absolutely whats going to happen. All this is is a friendly troop killing competition.

Of course. Personally I'm going to be killing enemy troops though.

From the US forums
CrimsonBlue said:
We are counting the amount of Battle Points gained over a period of time, not the total amount of battle points. Also the final figure will be a weighted average of the amount of battle points per city, not total battle points.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser30490

Wow nice work you two!
Brilliant idea! Hope it works out!
Good luck to the en team :p

DeletedUser38464

So basically, I'm getting that if youre not a gold user and you don't have allies willing to feed you bp, you wont get one of the top placements? I like the competition, just wish it were dealt on fair ground.

DeletedUser36436

So basically, I'm getting that if youre not a gold user and you don't have allies willing to feed you bp, you wont get one of the top placements? I like the competition, just wish it were dealt on fair ground.

Gold won't help you here, you cannot buy BP. I think only Eric would do so as he has a bunch of goons who follow his every command.

DeletedUser

What are the settings? I did not see that anywhere>?

The showdown will not take place on a specific server, but each player will register as a contestant on the world of his/her choice. In the end of the showdown, the BP accumulated by each player on his world will be added to that accumulated by other players on their worlds, which will form the score of the US/EN servers.

DeletedUser8790

The showdown will not take place on a specific server, but each player will register as a contestant on the world of his/her choice. In the end of the showdown, the BP accumulated by each player on his world will be added to that accumulated by other players on their worlds, which will form the score of the US/EN servers.

Sorry I meant conquest or revolt?

DeletedUser

Thank you for this explanation. This makes much more sense now.

So ideally, we would want large players (100+ cities) with double BP spells , right? We would not want smaller players with 5-10 cities.

DeletedUser3303

we need you for this one erik, cos nobody buys there way to victory like yourself

DeletedUser3303

Thank you for this explanation. This makes much more sense now.

So ideally, we would want large players (100+ cities) with double BP spells , right? We would not want smaller players with 5-10 cities.

and we want players to max there offensive troops out ready for the start of the event