Spartan Showdown Discussion Thread

DeletedUser49497

Do the teams have equal amounts of people in different speeds of worlds?

DeletedUser

2000 gold for doing nothing you wouldn't normally do? I'd say that is fantastic.

While 2000 gold is a nice prize (approximately 15 Euros or 15 American dollars), I think I would save "fantastic" for something a little more amazing. Like maybe a new end game?

DeletedUser

Why do we have a player from EN-73? I thought that world was closed already? Isn't it really hard to get BP there now?

IRGR8RU - Ialysos

And now Nysa is closing-will be closed before the end of the competition. Any chance we could use players whose worlds will be open for the entire competition?

DeletedUser

This tournament isn't valid. It proves nothing about the EN server or the US server. There's a reason why the best players from US aren't participating along with the best from EN. It only proves who can gather up the most BP, which doesn't prove who can fight better, I've seen the top attacked be rimmed before and the top defender, it shows nothing about how the EN teams operate and who can beat each other head to head. The only way to settle this is to make an entire world based on this competition. One side EN, 55/54. The other side US, 45/44. I'd say have both sides fight themselves since there will be more than 1 alliance on each servers side, Im assuming, to get established and actually get a foothold where they want and need it or merges and etc.. Than let both sides duke it out. That's the only way I see this tournament proving anything. Whoever conquers the most cities takes the trophy..

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Again I say, for what I think is the 4th? time, if you don't like it don't sign up. Plus didn't you quit a few days ago? So of course you wouldn't like it, you no longer like the game.

DeletedUser

I didn't like it when I was playing. I'm just sayingthat no matter what happens, whatever does happen, whoever wins. Its invalid. I can see why you're the "forum" administrator. No disrespect

DeletedUser20889

And now Nysa is closing-will be closed before the end of the competition. Any chance we could use players whose worlds will be open for the entire competition?

Im from Nysa and im in until it closes.

I'll have 8 less days fighting though but im sure i wont finish with the least amount of BP :p

DeletedUser26956

Will any results be posted anywhere?

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Ok so I may or may not have come across an issue with the formula used to figure out the point total. That problem may or may not be that I didn't write it down and now have to go looking to find it. So yeah not gonna be posting the winner's immediately. Slight delay.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Crim found the equation for me, I'm halfway done with the math. Expect the total for our team tomorrow. Based on the total so far with no context I'm positive we have won.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
The results are in, unfortunately we lost with a collective team score of 44,272. 81. Team US ended with a score of 50232.5.
The top 10 on En were:
  • 1st- Erikwijmeersch
  • 2nd - Skuduish
  • 3rd - Karl666
  • 4th - Christov23
  • 5th - Aldar0n
  • 6th - StephanosV
  • 7th - MyLittleUnicorn
  • 8th - junglebear
  • 9th - Bouddicae
  • 10th - Sandip81

Sorry for the great delay at all stages of this competition guys.

DeletedUser26956

The fact that I didn't place at all is Astounding! What kind of formula was that? I know I had very much more 44,000 BP on my own.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
The formula took into account world speed, the number of cities you had, and morale. So if you had 40k or so BP but like 80 cities that amounts to next to nothing.

DeletedUser22708

I see some familiar names on there, good to see stephanos still playing, last time I saw him was in Chi.

Congrats to the people on the list, well done