Spartan Showdown Discussion Thread

DeletedUser31385

Shouldn't we let the people in the team decide the name?

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Crim and I need a bit of time to go through our lists to see how many people that signed up qualify and then we might expand the team size based on that. Unfortunately this means the start will be pushed off till late wednesday or maybe even thursday

DeletedUser

Crim and I need a bit of time to go through our lists to see how many people that signed up qualify and then we might expand the team size based on that. Unfortunately this means the start will be pushed off till late wednesday or maybe even thursday

But today is already Friday. Do you mean NEXT week?

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
yeah, we got more entries than we expected so we're looking at how many people fit the requirements and then we'll adjust the team size accordingly but this means the start is being delayed.

DeletedUser

yeah, we got more entries than we expected so we're looking at how many people fit the requirements and then we'll adjust the team size accordingly but this means the start is being delayed.

Thank you for the quick reply. It's good to know what's going on.

DeletedUser37793

Am I missing the point of all this? This is the International Server if players on other Servers wish to prove who is best then let them enter a World on this Server and prove it.
The only way to prove who are the best players is for them to actually play against other players in a world.

Think Eric would walk it anyway. He dont need GOLD.

DeletedUser31385

Am I missing the point of all this? This is the International Server if players on other Servers wish to prove who is best then let them enter a World on this Server and prove it.
The only way to prove who are the best players is for them to actually play against other players in a world.

I agree. Maybe make a world and have chosen players from all different servers compete.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Well since this is just a competition run by a couple of mods we can only do so much. Opening a special world is not within our powers. That said if you don't like the competition don't join, it is really that easy.

DeletedUser37793

Appologies to Baudin Toolan, Only winding you up.
You are doing a great job amd we appreciate the effort you put into it.

DeletedUser36436

I love how crimson blue has more rep here than on the US forums :D

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
The number of sign ups on US and on EN were a bit farther apart than we expected so we're still sorting how we want to set up teams. As for the Fantasy League with the new world expect that next week hopefully