Spartan war against circle of the old western republic

DeletedUser

I want to know who you think is winning we have both taken cities off each other but there have not been many casualties city wise so far as we are both so good at supporting each other but so many forces have been destroyed from one bireme tripwire I managed to destroy a cs and 20 light ships:supermad:
Do you know who's winning not only from the guys in this war but the spectators in other alliances and areas

DeletedUser

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser40223

Every credit Trust and co.. A good day at the office for you guys, and a pretty cruddy one for us..

DeletedUser

That's funny, I don't see my name on there anywhere. I think you may have left out a few.

EDIT: LOL, apparently I can't read =P

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

YA we took another from western roman empire as well. and im sure we missed one or two that you guys took. Right now we may have taken more. But we all know in war games circumstances change. very soon those numbers could change. It is not always a indicator of how the war is going. I hope though that we continue on our roll and attain our goal of controlling ocean 45. Even though we have no pact with childs play Im sure there attacks have distracted you guys some from a concentrated effort. But hey that is part of being in the top 3 of the game. good luck to you guys and stay out of ocean 45. to think this all started with crabman raiding a spartan village and our attempt to remove him. shame he still remains. If you guys want to end this war you just have to let us have ocean 45!!!! this nightmare could be over.

DeletedUser

YA we took another from western roman empire as well. and im sure we missed one or two that you guys took. Right now we may have taken more. But we all know in war games circumstances change. very soon those numbers could change. It is not always a indicator of how the war is going. I hope though that we continue on our roll and attain our goal of controlling ocean 45. Even though we have no pact with childs play Im sure there attacks have distracted you guys some from a concentrated effort. But hey that is part of being in the top 3 of the game. good luck to you guys and stay out of ocean 45. to think this all started with crabman raiding a spartan village and our attempt to remove him. shame he still remains. If you guys want to end this war you just have to let us have ocean 45!!!! this nightmare could be over.

How about just most of it? :cool:

DeletedUser

If you guys want to end this war you just have to let us have ocean 45!!!! this nightmare could be over.
Wrong. This "Nightmare" is going to last for another 18 -24 months. So sit back and enjoy it, this is what Grep is all about. I am not playing the game so somebody can "give" me anything. We are here to fight & take what we want. Once we take 045, we are moving into 044, and the Romans are already losing ground in 055. F all the hand holding that these wars inspire. We are Spartans, and Spartans stand alone, because none save another Spartan are worthy to stand with Spartans.

I am just glad we found some worthy opponents. Hats off to you cats. See you on the shoreline.

DeletedUser40223

Wrong. This "Nightmare" is going to last for another 18 -24 months. So sit back and enjoy it, this is what Grep is all about. I am not playing the game so somebody can "give" me anything. We are here to fight & take what we want. Once we take 045, we are moving into 044, and the Romans are already losing ground in 055. F all the hand holding that these wars inspire. We are Spartans, and Spartans stand alone, because none save another Spartan are worthy to stand with Spartans.

I am just glad we found some worthy opponents. Hats off to you cats. See you on the shoreline.

Likewise Chino.. And we wouldn't want it any other way.. Hats off to ya mate!

DeletedUser

Yep although we seem stronger in points (or has double yours) you probably have much more BP and I am not sure which is more important

DeletedUser

chino was correct in letting you know I misspoke. there will always be fighting so your nightmare will never be over. Now if your top players want to come over and be Spartans...... (had to throw that out there sense I do the recruiting)

I would love to know how much gold mccloud uses?? it must be growing on trees over there.

I know im rolling in bp. we took 3 to 4 more villages last night from eastern roman and I can take a few more villages, so i guess bp is important if you want to expand. good luck to you guys on your current endeavor. It seems to be a blood bath on both sides. I LOVE IT

DeletedUser

Yeah about that...
Ask mmcloed if you want to know as I can tell ya one thing he won't put troops behind a weak wall and if you have weak wall he will hold a grudge against you he loves his walls oh baby

DeletedUser

I just have to say WOW so far to the bloodbath going on! that is some serious death and mayhem going on.

DeletedUser

he loves his walls oh baby
Smart guy. :p

tumblr_lvz59pKIkk1qmpldn.png

DeletedUser

chino was correct in letting you know I misspoke. there will always be fighting so your nightmare will never be over. Now if your top players want to come over and be Spartans...... (had to throw that out there sense I do the recruiting)

I would love to know how much gold mccloud uses?? it must be growing on trees over there.

I know im rolling in bp. we took 3 to 4 more villages last night from eastern roman and I can take a few more villages, so i guess bp is important if you want to expand. good luck to you guys on your current endeavor. It seems to be a blood bath on both sides. I LOVE IT

I like your handoff strat. I liked it so much I started using it.

I'm definitely not ashamed to steal a good idea.

DeletedUser

I like your handoff strat. I liked it so much I started using it.

I'm definitely not ashamed to steal a good idea.

Better sharpen your pencil, and take some notes. Cause we haven't even opened up the bag-o-tricks yet. :cool:

DeletedUser40223

I have to ask you brave Spartans how are you enjoying your new neighbours mmcleod and Nineaces? Rowdy or what? I have a couple of timeshare's next door to them on a couple of islands and Oh Boy! :eek:

Loud parties all the time, builders in 24/7 building walls, conservatories etc, constantly knocking down neighbours walls with those pesky catapults at all hours and the fighting, oh no! Can an old man not have any peace?

This is certainly not for me so if anyone is interested in buying some discount villa's please contact me asap.. I'll sell at any price just to get some peace and quiet..:(