Spartan war against circle of the old western republic

DeletedUser

I have to ask you brave Spartans how are you enjoying your new neighbours mmcleod and Nineaces? Rowdy or what? I have a couple of timeshare's next door to them on a couple of islands and Oh Boy! :eek:

Loud parties all the time, builders in 24/7 building walls, conservatories etc, constantly knocking down neighbours walls with those pesky catapults at all hours and the fighting, oh no! Can an old man not have any peace?

This is certainly not for me so if anyone is interested in buying some discount villa's please contact me asap.. I'll sell at any price just to get some peace and quiet..:(

I don't recall you complaining when the girls in the bikinis started the jello fights in the back yard.

DeletedUser

well ... even though mcloud is obviously rich and bought that villa near us in that fancy neighborhood. You might want to let him know to keep them ponies in his yard. Them ponies are tearing up the lawns and eating the apples off the trees. Poor Lemmenin got so frustrated he killed a whole heard of them ponies. At least we got plenty of horse meat to feed the slaves.

Actually it has been fun having the new neighbors. I have been collecting alot of bp to take more towns and we get to teach all our rookies defense strategies and tactics. maybe we can convince them to join the spartan empire!

ooo also have not seen those pesky cata since the 600+ ponies got sent to the butcher 2 days ago..... im anxious to see what new strategy those two come up with? or will they stay with ponies and cata.:rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I don't recall you complaining when the girls in the bikinis started the jello fights in the back yard.

Damn, I am missing the PARTY! Let me talk to my Realtors, as soon as they can find create a vacancy I will join you! This sounds like block party I don't want to miss out on. My buddy Lemmein said the BBQ is absolutely to die for.

He did complain about the music, until we helped him build a wall to block out the noise. He was happy till he finished the Tower and looked out to sea. But now he said his once beautiful shoreline is littered with LS floatsam left by the new neighbors and their party goers.

Kids these days. ;)

DeletedUser

well ... even though mcloud is obviously rich and bought that villa near us in that fancy neighborhood. You might want to let him know to keep them ponies in his yard. Them ponies are tearing up the lawns and eating the apples off the trees. Poor Lemmenin got so frustrated he killed a whole heard of them ponies. At least we got plenty of horse meat to feed the slaves.

Actually it has been fun having the new neighbors. I have been collecting alot of bp to take more towns and we get to teach all our rookies defense strategies and tactics. maybe we can convince them to join the spartan empire!

ooo also have not seen those pesky cata since the 600+ ponies got sent to the butcher 2 days ago..... im anxious to see what new strategy those two come up with? or will they stay with ponies and cata.:rolleyes:

Well the thing is there Drikti....I've been collecting a fair bit of BP in those little affairs too. Mac even more. (nice work on Western Belmina there, I need one like that for #12).

We'll come up with something. Just like ya'll will. Nice snipe on the CS there, good timing. I have no doubt you'll see the pesky cats and company one of these days, and we'll both rack up some more BP. Which in a perverse way is a good reason for us BOTH to not take those other cities :p

Look at it this way...boring opponents are no fun. Although I suppose it would be nice to sleep in longer than 2 hour increments sometime.

DeletedUser33633

I have to ask you brave Spartans how are you enjoying your new neighbours mmcleod and Nineaces? Rowdy or what? I have a couple of timeshare's next door to them on a couple of islands and Oh Boy! :eek:

Loud parties all the time, builders in 24/7 building walls, conservatories etc, constantly knocking down neighbours walls with those pesky catapults at all hours and the fighting, oh no! Can an old man not have any peace?

This is certainly not for me so if anyone is interested in buying some discount villa's please contact me asap.. I'll sell at any price just to get some peace and quiet..:(

Oh where oh where could those pesky cats be'
Every 6 hours they were hittin on me'
My walls are rebuilt and the troops have been fed' (horse burgers for life)
Come again dear nineaces lets put this to bed'

Lets not forget xcarma, and his go fast cs'
My screen full of reports, oh boy what a mess'
Confident messages of riding it in?'
You can take that idea and put it in the bin'
I was laughing so hard it was making me cough'
It appears your wheels well and truly came off :)

DeletedUser

Oh I'll be along one of these days Lemmein.

One of the good things about being old. You tend to have more patience and can wait for the opportunity.

DeletedUser

Btw guys...can we top 50k on that island when that 30% bonus hits?

I think we can :)

DeletedUser

Lol even our academy (Agamemnon's army is beat the Spartans in points) lol but its probably the beast that is mmcloed that is keeping it going

DeletedUser

Lol even our academy (Agamemnon's army is beat the Spartans in points) lol but its probably the beast that is mmcloed that is keeping it going

Is this your big claim to fame? I guess since you cant take our cities, you start looking for success someplace. Woot Woot you have out recruited us. Sorry its tough to recruit WARRIORS.

At least we don't kick our members when we see the clearing wave hit. So the loss doesn't show in the conquer stats. Sorry Kutaki we just wanted the city not trying to get you booted.

Its your Grep, you guys play it however you want. We will continue recruiting same way we have been.

See you at the shoreline.
Donkey

DeletedUser

Is this your big claim to fame? I guess since you cant take our cities, you start looking for success someplace. Woot Woot you have out recruited us. Sorry its tough to recruit WARRIORS.

At least we don't kick our members when we see the clearing wave hit. So the loss doesn't show in the conquer stats. Sorry Kutaki we just wanted the city not trying to get you booted.

Its your Grep, you guys play it however you want. We will continue recruiting same way we have been.

See you at the shoreline.
Donkey

Um...you did kick Vallance when I took his. Or did you forget that?

Guess you did.

DeletedUser

vallance was inactive. had not been online. why keep him after you took his village. For that matter, that was the only reason you took that village. no one knew you were coming. We kick anyone who does not log in for 2 days.

we kicked after you took the city and he he remained inactive, where as you kicked your friend and comrade while we were actively conquering.

DeletedUser

vallance was inactive. had not been online. why keep him after you took his village. For that matter, that was the only reason you took that village. no one knew you were coming. We kick anyone who does not log in for 2 days.

we kicked after you took the city and he he remained inactive, where as you kicked your friend and comrade while we were actively conquering.

And...he's also inactive. Your point?

If you kick anyone who doesn't log in for 2 days, you've got 6 people you need to kick. Best get to them before I do :)

DeletedUser

Um...you did kick Vallance when I took his. Or did you forget that?
Guess you did.

We didn't kick Vallance.
2ywejdk.jpg

Why did he leave? Dunno. But he didn't even post in forum to let us know you guys were attacking him. He has been in three or four alliances since leaving us. Maybe he doesn't communicate well or is just a nomad. Either way not my problem, we gave you props for taking that city.

And...he's also inactive. Your point?

Kutaki activity. Hey bud no reason to lie about it. Those stats prove he was active, well until he got crapped on by his mates that is.

If you guys want to pad stats its cool. But go pedal your lies to somebody who doesn't fact check.

Good Luck & see you at the shoreline.
Donkey

DeletedUser

We didn't kick Vallance.
2ywejdk.jpg

Why did he leave? Dunno. But he didn't even post in forum to let us know you guys were attacking him. He has been in three or four alliances since leaving us. Maybe he doesn't communicate well or is just a nomad. Either way not my problem, we gave you props for taking that city.

Kutaki activity. Hey bud no reason to lie about it. Those stats prove he was active, well until he got crapped on by his mates that is.

If you guys want to pad stats its cool. But go pedal your lies to somebody who doesn't fact check.
Donkey

Join Left Allinace Name
2013-04-22 19:03:10 2013-05-07 16:05:13 Old Republic Defenders

05/08/13 kutaki 215 -7,881

Fact check better next time?

DeletedUser40223

Guys.. Can't we all just live in peace? Drink wine, dance around Maypoles while making lovely garlands? Surely that is better than smashing each others walls down, sinking ships and killing our people? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLgYAHHkPFs

DeletedUser

Can't beat a good fact checking war, with added pictures! Tis where the men are sorted from the boys.