Spartan war against circle of the old western republic

DeletedUser

Join Left Allinace Name
2013-04-22 19:03:10 2013-05-07 16:05:13 Old Republic Defenders

05/08/13 kutaki 215 -7,881

Fact check better next time?

Maybe I have had a few too many beers. I have had too many beers. But can somebody please explain what he is trying to tell me/prove?

Thanks in advance.

DeletedUser40223

Donkey.. He's saying kutaki swapped alliances, from OR to OR Defenders.. He wasn't kicked..

DeletedUser38652

Slight change of subject.. Ticina, who's the pretty gal with stunning smile/chesticles in your Profile pic? I think I'm in LUUUUUURVE.. Don't be telling me it's you.. I've dated (Well went on a few dates with a few Hooters gals, tried intelligent conversation with them and failed so resorted to making out instead) and know it can't possibly be you. You haven't asked anyone what job they do/how rich they are? lol..

Ok I'm sorry... Grepolis is REAL man.. Btw it is me :p

DeletedUser

Brir does taking over her 175 point city in some random ocean count as your version of making out with her...

DeletedUser40223

I had clicked on the leave the world but it still hasnt happened yet.

You can't leave now Tic.. We had only just began to get to know each other and I was hoping we'd kinda get together.. ;)

I know only hatred exists in you heart for me.. But it's a start.. Think about our future children's happiness while dancing around the maypole, making garlands and hugging trees..:D

DeletedUser38652

You can't leave now Tic.. We had only just began to get to know each other and I was hoping we'd kinda get together.. ;)

I know only hatred exists in you heart for me.. But it's a start.. Think about our future children's happiness while dancing around the maypole, making garlands and hugging trees..:D

Ok this is creepy... -.-

1) I'm a boy
2) You dont start a relationship (in-games/forums)
3) You dont know where I live
4) Look for PrettyMaria, she is a good match for you.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser40223

Ok this is creepy... -.-

1) I'm a boy
2) You dont start a relationship (in-games/forums)
3) You dont know where I live so how the **** would we get children?
4) Look for PrettyMaria, she is a good match for you.

In answer to your questions tic:

1. You said you were the gal in your profile pic.. That looks like a gal to me.. :D
2. I do.. :p
3. You live in World Nicaea.. So do I, you could move into one of the lovely CoH villages where we can drink wine, dance around maypoles, make garlands and have children who could do the same (apart from the drinking wine)..
4. U got her address? :)

DeletedUser40223

Poor brir it looks like the ladyboy has been milking you for your beer money :)))
I could have sworn earlier he/she said the profile pic was of himself or herself whatever so yes its gotta be a ladyboy :)))
As i told ya mate put an ad. in yer local rag someone will sort you out :)

Yes lemmein, looks like I've been had mate! :eek:

DeletedUser

Noble Lord Nines, I humbly apologise for my folly. :(

You must understand I am outraged at such slander so I felt I must not allow these accusations to go unanswered and that I sought only to uphold the honour of my great ally and to challenge these vile dogs to try war that suits our terms for a change rather than crowing about taking cities from our small provinces and proclaiming themselves to be great warriors. :Angry:

Especially when they fight a truly great warrior such as yourself or the beast mmcleod and seek peace so they can take more small Hero provinces in their stinking ocean. And once again boast about their bravery and honour.. :supermad:

It's too much to bear..

"Valet! I need more of Immortalia's finest grape!"

Come on Bro who are you trying to fool. You know those weren't small provinces as you claim. They were mini-strongholds. You Guys had 4-5 Cities on one Island and 5-6 on another Island. Now there's only 3 Cities left to take on 1 Island. There was even a few 4k-6k Cities that got snatched up so they weren't small Cities at the time. I understand that you must be upset that you really have no clue whats going on here, I have no reason to lie and everything I post is 100% true. I actually like you though, from reading your post you seem like a cool guy other than you hit on young Boys. LOl!!! In a few weeks when things are set in motion and you send me a message to invite you to be a Spartan, I will honestly think about it.

DeletedUser40223

The majority were either small provinces or sim cities with players who didn't even inform us they were being attacked.. (Saintedone and RedPeril being the exceptions) Granted you did take a couple maybe 3 that we did have notice on and did try to save. Those were the ones I congratulated you on. You did a brilliant job.

I'd still love to see you come all the way into North 044 to attack us where we are strong.. I'm not being a big head or anything like that but seriously you should try it.. Plenty of time from seeing the sword flash to organise proper defence there and probably cook dinner/have a kip too. Your strongest players are in 045, ours in North 044/054. And up in 054 we've had CP nibbling at our peeps too. We have had it all to do.

I'm getting closer to you guys (okay try not to faint! or laugh too hard so that a lil bit of wee comes out..) lol..

I just wish we hadn't been chasing Internal Takeovers as much as we have because peeps have left this world rather quickly. Seriously you should see the state of some of them, cr*p research, no walls/ cave etc. Basically all wrong. We have to shoulder the blame for this because we let these peeps in, no arguments there. I never said we were perfect.

As your enemy (only as far as gameplay goes, and nothing personal, I actually like you guys as people) I'm saying this. Now is the best chance you'll ever have of beating us, because we are getting stronger, better and closer.. *wets his pants*

Lemmein, I'm not really mad mate, that was just for entertainment purposes.. But you know I'm right, you guys don't want to fight mac (and I don't blame you) because you think we are easier, we are. I know I can't beat him, and believe me I tried!

Trust, I'm a leader and our diplomat, too many peeps rely on me so as tempting as that may sound I won't be taking you up on the offer. I'm afraid we'll have to beat you or every one of our allies and CoH would have to make peace with you for us to be on the same side in this world. I'm already getting practice in for the Spartan greeting as one way or another I'm sure there will be some diplomacy matter at some point and taking the greeting in a way the Spartans respect is a must. I can now take a kick to the family jewels without rolling on the floor and crying like a baby, however I'm not up to it 100% as I still shout at the top of my voice. :eek:

In another world I can think of a hell of an alliance that could be formed with our best, your best and OR/Romans best.. But let's deal with this world first.. :)

Anyway now I've defended my beloved alliance lets get back to taking the p*ss out of each other!

Talking about back doors being smashed in lemm, I went to my doctors in January. Think that's bad? He didn't even take me out for a meal, and no Valentines card in February either! Months later and I still feel so used.. :-(

And come on Trust.. You gotta admit.. I was had over mate.. lol..

Last edited by a moderator: