Spartan war against circle of the old western republic

DeletedUser

What do you guys think of that magic trick we pulled.. *Poof* Where has CoH gone? lol..

Same place Immortals went. No place.

Circle of Heros sure does take that saying "If you can't beat them, join them" to literally. They were at War with Old Rep. for a few weeks then formed a pact with them shortly after, then a month or so later went to War with Childs Play for a couple of weeks and now merged with them. LOL!! So basically, if you go to War with Circle of Heros prepare to have them try to pact with you or merge with you shortly after. LOL!!!! These guys are so confused they don't if to attack their enemies or send them support. Lol!!

Yea. Pretty sure our war with them started over a refused pact. What is it with you guys and Pacts? At some point you may want to look at your leadership and figure out if you actually have an identity of your own. They need to quit trying to ride the coat tails of every "next big thing" to the top and just play some Grep.

DeletedUser40223

I could go into a lot of boring details Chino but I'll spare you the boredom mate. I'm sure you'll thank me for that:rolleyes:

Ask yourself this question.

Are CV (formally CoH)/CP stronger now than before?

And another.

Do you still want to fight us?

If you answer yes one further question.

Will it be harder for you now?

That's it..

You may question the way we have gone about things all you like it's a free world and your entitlement to do so. But the result is we are stronger today than we were 2 days ago. You play how you like, and so will we.. :pro:

PS.. Wanna Pact/Merge? jk lol..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser40223

I'm basing my statement about us being stronger on the fact that we are. Before there was 1 alliance as CoH, now there are 4. There are more members for sure, and some more strong players. Check out some of the new guys.. Not just their ranking but their BP's.

I knew you'd still want to fight us lemm.. Good man.. lol..

I remember that you guys changed your minds when you thought you wanted to fight mac, nines etc then realized you were gonna lose and asked for a cosy little NAP. You won't get one from us, and the made up super duper alliance ain't gonna happen for 2 reasons.

1. It's all bs anyway..

2. Who will want to merge with you when we have taken all your cities?:p

Nice try on the psychological stuff.. If you were indeed planning a super duper alliance I doubt you be blabbing about it on here.

You'd like us to go running to OR asking them questions, to try to create doubt and mistrust and get us all arguing. Aka.. Divide and Conquer tactic. Carry on, it's funny listening to these little stories..

Oh last thing.. About that knocking on the door.

It was good to see one of your peeps finally pluck up the courage to try to fight us in our heartland yesterday.. Bravo! But it didn't work out to well though did it?

Please sir, can I have some more? Lmao.. :D

DeletedUser40223

Mac and Nines haven't let us down, I'm cool with it and said so to mac when I messaged him about it. Those guys were putting more into a fight that essentially was ours.. No complaints here.. I'm just laughing at all the hooplah about being great warriors (granted, you guys are good) and never turning from a fight, then you turning from a fight with those lads.. It is funny.

You might not have seen many attacks from me.. Wonder why? Attacking is the only way to play the game right? ;)

DeletedUser

Lord Brir,

I admit, I am not a great warrior and never will be.

But you should see me attack a Ham sandwich.

DeletedUser40223

My dear foe Baggi,

Funny you should mention that, I've just tuned in here after preparing a nice ham and cheese salad sandwich.. yum yum!

DeletedUser40223

Talk about seeing you on the battlefield.. What happened today Lemm? :rolleyes:

I sent support to a CP city that was under attack from some Valar Morghulis peep. It arrived too late so essentially I ended up supporting him. Next thing I know 4 reports come in and guess who the attacker was?

Yup.. It was you mate.. :eek:

When I first saw I was supporting the guy who took the city I was aghast, :eek: Then I saw you'd attacked it and I'd gained 1350 DBP's.. :p

Cheers mate! *passes Lemm a cyber pint* :D

DeletedUser33633

Death to the spartans

DeletedUser40223

The attack report came in late, the defender was offline when the attack was sent.

I knew if the attacker hit around the start of Red he'd possibly take the city. Just sent support in case he didn't. Long shot I know.

I got 4 reports mate.. (Sent Birs separately to get there quicker) But yr right, I cocked up on the BP's calculation, wish I could blame it on being drunk but I can't, I'm just thick. lol..

Still happy with the BP's though, and the slings weren't mine Lemm.. I don't defend with slingers, gimme some credit mate.. Maybe your mate left them there? I pulled the rest of the support when I saw the reports, I had quite a bit left so yr calculations were a bit iffy too mate.. :p

End of the day, we both got BP's and if it happened the way you said you probably got a chuckle out of it. I got a chuckle out of it too so all in all we were both happily chuckling away.. :D

With all this chuckling it's only right we should celebrate, so here, have another cyber pint>> Cheers!

DeletedUser40223

Hi Cabz, a bit slow today mate.. Dritki had a foray today but that's about it. I'm sure things will pick up in the next day or two, there's only so much time for peaceful contemplation before we all get bored and start beating the tar out of each other again.. lol..

DeletedUser

I'm not aware of any war going on at the moment. Lately I've just been sending flowers to many of their nearby cities.

It's unfortunate that sometimes when we show up, they think because we are spartans it means war and they throw themselves onto their own swords and die. But really, we just want to sing and dance with them and bring them flowers.

Tragic.

DeletedUser40223

I'm not aware of any war going on at the moment. Lately I've just been sending flowers to many of their nearby cities.

It's unfortunate that sometimes when we show up, they think because we are spartans it means war and they throw themselves onto their own swords and die. But really, we just want to sing and dance with them and bring them flowers.

Tragic.

I had the same good intentions when I paid a visit to one of Vlad's villages yesterday, when I first arrived no one was there, I was disappointed but being the good hearted fellow that I am I decided to try again.

Imagine my surprise when there was a rather hostile reception committee (SW)

All my ships were sunk off the shore! Such a shame and tragic waste of life. :(

I'd only popped over to deliver the latest Avon catalogue.. :eek: