SPARTAN WARRIORS messages

DeletedUser

I do not want to be rude, but why you need to send that message to me two times and it is not nice to invite players from Alliance that will crush you!

shameonyou.jpg

Vork today at 3:56 AM
Greetings you have been invite to ELITE SPARTAN WARRIORS

We are an ocean 44 alliance, we are all about the fun of the game. We have elite players, and first time players. All are welcome, it's not a hard game to play if you have the right leaders we believe we are the right leaders.

Here is a little more info about us, and our alliance, please mail me if you have any questions :)

ELITE SPARTAN WARRIORS

We are THE Elite fighting force of Xi!

We plan on conquering first ocean 44 and then the whole world!!!!!!

Join us or die fighting us!!!

Recruitment:
No limit right now... However soon we will be enforcing certain points/BP requirements...

Diplomacy:
Closed until Beginner's Protection Ends.

Leadership:
Vork - Vork has been playing grepolis for 12 months. He has led numerous alliances to domination... One alliance, Just For Laughs, had dominated their ocean up until Vork and another leader quit. Vork is currently working as the In-Game Moderator (People who answer support tickets)for world Iota as well as the Tester Beta Worlds.

Spartacular- Spartacular has been playing grepolis for 7 months... He is normally seen on the German Server under this account http://de.grepostats.com/world/de2/player/44348 Spartacular is currently leading his German alliance to victory in the german beta server...

DeletedUser10811

Any alliance with the word Sparta, Spartan or 300 is always a epic disaster ready to fail

in my experience i can only remember 1 sparta/spartan alliance that done well and that was on alpha but even after awhile that fell to.