Spartans

DeletedUser

hi we are Spartans,we will the seas 54,55,44.
whoever you want to come to the Alliance to send me.

Και για τους ελληνες παιδια οποιος θελει να ερθει να μου στειλει ενα μυνημα

DeletedUser

well when Spartan Legion (an amazing alliance) first said that under one flag they would win (or something like that but they were saying the would rule the ocean or rule the world) that's what hes doing. im starting a new alliance and im going to rule 55 and 54. that's what I said yet you are only picking on him? why?

DeletedUser

well when Spartan Legion (an amazing alliance) first said that under one flag they would win (or something like that but they were saying the would rule the ocean or rule the world) that's what hes doing. im starting a new alliance and im going to rule 55 and 54. that's what I said yet you are only picking on him? why?

Hey I am just saying, the way you guys are doing thins, you wont exceed much. So I have a big certainty, that you won't do much just by saying.

DeletedUser

I have lead another alliance like these and we almost won the world.

DeletedUser17043

People,is there really any need to debate on the name spartans? Maybe there are a lot of alliances with names like spartans that fail,however there are an immense amount of alliances that fail in general,and every alliance has a chance as well for that note,so please don't be so skeptical.
Really,you are filling the thread with information not directly relevant to the alliance. The alliances section is for more about recruitment and alliance discussion than its name.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

People,is there really any need to debate on the name spartans? Maybe there are a lot of alliances with names like spartans that fail,however there are an immense amount of alliances that fail in general,so....
Really,you are filling the thread with information not directly relevant to the alliance. The alliances section is for more about recruitment and alliance discussion than its name.

....Sorry.

DeletedUser39166

People,is there really any need to debate on the name spartans? Maybe there are a lot of alliances with names like spartans that fail,however there are an immense amount of alliances that fail in general,and every alliance has a chance as well for that note,so please don't be so skeptical.

Sorry

DeletedUser

sorry.

DeletedUser

...sorry.

DeletedUser41959

I don't see how you're dominating 3 oceans from the get-go with the small alliance cap . Have fun getting steamrolled .

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Pick one ocean. one ocean will be hard to dominate, never mind 3.