Spartans

DeletedUser18223

:cool: so outstanding to dominate three ocean lol.. :supermad:
attachment.php

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser42393

Who cares about Spartans, I have seen them in pretty much every world I have joined, but I've only ever seen all of them fail a week or so after player's protection had ended.

I'll be looking forward to finally see some of them succeed (obviously I haven't played all the worlds, so Spartans may actually be good somewhere already. I'm yet to see this.)

Are there any good alliances setting up anywhere?
If not, I'll just spawn wherever my dog licks the screen... And I will make or find an alliance around that area ;)

DeletedUser41934

Well, in theta, there were several alliances under the Spartan name who managed to stay in the game for a while, but eventually got destroyed :S They were several sister MRAs i think.... It was a really long time ago.

DeletedUser

Are there any good alliances setting up anywhere?
If not, I'll just spawn wherever my dog licks the screen... And I will make or find an alliance around that area ;)

Celestial Guardians (North-West) - All players in this alliance so far are elites, as well as good friends from past worlds...

DeletedUser41959

Celestial Guardians (North-West) - All players in this alliance so far are elites, as well as good friends from past worlds...

You're gonna be meeting me in the battlefield then :) ~Good Luck~

DeletedUser

Check out the Apollonia alliance section in the forum. That is where all the alliances are listed

DeletedUser32498

Really everyone? I laugh at these threads. No alliance is good until they prove themselves. No alliance is good before it is even created. Not in some figment of imagination in these forums can an alliance be judged before a world opens. Worlds are unpredictable when they first open. I couldn't care less if an alliance is named spartans. I have seen an alliance named NOOBS become one of the best alliances in another world with some of the best players. The success of an alliance does not merely depend on the alliance name but the experience of leadership, the activity of members, and if there are lots of premium players on the alliance.

DeletedUser33297

Really everyone? I laugh at these threads. No alliance is good until they prove themselves. No alliance is good before it is even created. Not in some figment of imagination in these forums can an alliance be judged before a world opens. Worlds are unpredictable when they first open. I couldn't care less if an alliance is named spartans. I have seen an alliance named NOOBS become one of the best alliances in another world with some of the best players. The success of an alliance does not merely depend on the alliance name but the experience of leadership, the activity of members, and if there are lots of premium players on the alliance.

To be fair, a thread like this does show something about the leadership of an alliance. It shows the leadership is not experienced (Or at least I would hope and experienced leader would not make a thread like this with just one line) and it also shows he does not want to spend a lot of time recruiting members, or does not have a lot of time. The name of an alliance does indeed not state whether an alliance is good or not, but it does show whether the leader has comitted any time in finding a good name for his alliance or if he just picked an over-used name because he wanted to be done quick.

DeletedUser30111

The success of an alliance does not merely depend on the alliance name but the experience of leadership, the activity of members, and if there are lots of premium players on the alliance.

For an alliance to start a world planning on taking 3 oceans and using the name spartans shows a lack in leadership experience. I think that's what everyone here is pointing out. You can have great members but bad leadership will still ruin an alliance, I've seen it happen.

Nevertheless I wish the spartans good luck :)

DeletedUser32498

To be fair, a thread like this does show something about the leadership of an alliance. It shows the leadership is not experienced (Or at least I would hope and experienced leader would not make a thread like this with just one line) and it also shows he does not want to spend a lot of time recruiting members, or does not have a lot of time. The name of an alliance does indeed not state whether an alliance is good or not, but it does show whether the leader has comitted any time in finding a good name for his alliance or if he just picked an over-used name because he wanted to be done quick.
I understand there is nothing about the leadership mentioned. Probably this alliance will fail no doubt, but everyone seemed to be talking about the name spartans and how ridiculous it is. Whatever... we'll see what happens. You never know if he does not want to spend a lot of time recruiting members. For all I know he could just be another MRA throwing blind invites around like it's a bush party.

DeletedUser42393

daveinator007 said:
Really everyone? I laugh at these threads. No alliance is good until they prove themselves.

I agree with you, no alliance can actually state that they are going to dominate an ocean until weeks after Beginners Protection has ended.
Conversely you can however come to terms with better odds tagged to alliances, as we are able to see which "experienced" members join which alliance, therefore an alliance is noted "good" based upon their "good" players.

Again, I partially agree with you. There are some players in these forums shouting out alliance names with false promises, and when it comes to the opening of the world these alliances will be the ones with the most number of liabilities in their alliance (AKA: MRAs).

DeletedUser32498

Yeah I'm going to be founding an alliance in this world with serious, and experienced players only. I will be founding it with a friend. There's really no point of talking about it in the forum... you would really have to see for yourself when the world opens. Anyone with experience, and teamwork skills pm me in-game or send me personal message in the forum.

DeletedUser18223

:heh: ow seriously everyone seems to be excited ..hold your temper guys its just a tittle or name, the world is not yet begging so give them a chance of a free will they jsut came to enjoy :)

Atdhe9 said:
You're gonna be meeting me in the battlefield then ~Good Luck

really going north west ? :)so we will meet you there :)

DeletedUser39166

Going back a bit was the alliance called noobs in byzantium davenator

DeletedUser

From the alliance profile, I can take a pretty good guess that these are MRA's. No point requirement. Not alot of details on the alliance. Sure, they do list the oceans that they will be located in, but first of all, that doesn't mean much. Second of all, they are located in three oceans. And yes, all of the oceans are near eachother but still, you know what I mean. I MIGHT make a PnP on this alliance about a week after this world opens.

DeletedUser42407

That is not very convincing at all...

What will you alliance be like?
What kind of people do you want to join?
Why do I want to join?

These are questions that have not been answered

DeletedUser

That is not very convincing at all...

What will you alliance be like?
What kind of people do you want to join?
Why do I want to join?

These are questions that have not been answered

Indeed I agree with you :)

DeletedUser30111

Ok, so if Spartans wasn't an MRA before, they are now, right? I mean who hasn't gotten an invite?