Spartans

DeletedUser

why most of the mras feel that they must be named spartans?never understood that.

DeletedUser42407

Actually not all alliances named spartans are MRA's but good try.

DeletedUser

Because when noobs join grepolis, they see alliance named Spartans and they think it's something mighty. :D
yes,but macedonians,for example,were better fighters.why they all all want to be spartans?i mean,a fat boy or girl,standing all day long in the front of the pc.how,in the name of god he can call himself a spartan?

DeletedUser

yes,but macedonians,for example,were better fighters.why they all all want to be spartans?i mean,a fat boy or girl,standing all day long in the front of the pc.how,in the name of god he can call himself a spartan?

That's it. I'm playing as Sparta in Rome 2 Total War and I'm going crush the Macedonian noobs.

DeletedUser41934

I wonder why everyone is still on this thread? you are giving this alliance more attention than it deserves.

DeletedUser8790

Well, in theta, there were several alliances under the Spartan name who managed to stay in the game for a while, but eventually got destroyed :S They were several sister MRAs i think.... It was a really long time ago.

Yes as I recall the spartan's there also got disbanded several times, the most famous was by king of troy 2, As I recall the "Spartan elite army" although disbanded always showed up in the rankings even at the end as having -1 members, I never knew how they pulled that off! ?

DeletedUser17043

Please remember everyone that ban discussion,personal insults,grammar rebukes and inappropriate language are not tolerated on the forum. Please keep it polite and within the rules.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

They should have a historical battle with the persian Immortals <----- Also on this server lol

DeletedUser

they were 3 or 4 on my isle.i was wrong.i said they will dissapear after first week.they didnt keep the second one.