Sparticuster

DeletedUser

Who is sparticuster? Been seeing this on many profiles

"Nobody is forcing you to play on. You can end the misery at any time, just stop logging in :)"
~Sparticsuter
:pro::pro::pro:

DeletedUser

sparticluster used to be top player in delta right behind daniejam. Once Dan quit, Sparticluster took over the top ranked. He quit around this time last year. He was a nataraja member. As top dog, he would get many messages complaining of other Nats members attacking them. He got so annoyed and was sending out that quote.

DeletedUser

its a very famous quote by one of the more famous Delta players. Besides, sounds nice:D

DeletedUser

Did you spy that on my profile KvB4ever? :)

I have used it ever since Sparticuster quoted it in a NaT Forum last year.

I would think only Ex NataRaJa members use it but others may have picked up on it thinking it was a cool and accurate statement.

DeletedUser

Greco..thanks! =)

Bel...well i saw it on your profile and like another 20 other profiles! Nice quote!

DeletedUser3288

sparticuster. what a legend.

i used to tell people i would rim them till somebody told me i could lick their bum if i wanted to. after that i just ignored them when they cried.

DeletedUser

i used to tell people i would rim them till somebody told me i could lick their bum if i wanted to. after that i just ignored them when they cried.

to bad dan that match never occurred. It would have been epic battle.

DeletedUser

Now that comment was priceless...after hearing that I wont be using that term anymore either.