ohh no dont make brir go GREEN
smiley_emoticons_tubbie2.gif
or purple
smiley_emoticons_tubbie1.gif
? yellow
smiley_emoticons_tubbie3.gif
? red
smiley_emoticons_tubbie4.gif
? lol i dont know the color of Emotions, cause i see it coming out lol..
smiley_emoticons_eazy_polizei.gif

DeletedUser40560

I have to say i absolutely love this. cv/spartans/oldrep reforming to drop the hated toon from top spot.

Its great to see that blazes arrogance/cheating/treachery (and the fact that hes a mediocre player whos bp is garbage) have finally caught up with him.

DeletedUser40223

Update:

The mighty Toons are well on their way to victory with their fantastic WW building skills.. The pathetic pretenders to the throne Independent are almost finished, they are lagging behind Toon in all builds and the rampant attacks by those mighty Toon warriors have them all but beaten, their survival hanging by a thread..

Ahh.. A day in the life of a Toon leader, a wonderful world where everyone wears Toon tinted spectacles, everything is rosy and all other alliances bow down to their Toon masters in reverence...

And Now.. A reality check:

The Looney Toons are doing carp in WWW, their attacks were pathetic and the highlight of the week was wasted favour on a few useless spells that would have been better served speeding up wonder builds. Their WW islands can be smashed to bits any time the pretenders Independent feel like doing so. Narcissist Looney leaders still think they'll win.

Here is another fact.. The Looney Toons will not build a single wonder in Nicaea..

Love that bit about having 'won the world already'.. That is what I'll call the next city I take..

DeletedUser40223

It was nice to see Blaze's whiney message on his profile after the pretenders Independent gave him the kicking I promised.. It made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside..

"Boo hoo, Brir is a traitor, boo hoo we had your backs and you turned on us.. *sniffle*:(

No Mr Looney leader we had YOUR backs and YOU turned on us. I told you to desist and you didn't so I kicked your scrawny backside all over Nicaea. I promised this would happen and unlike you wimps I keep my promises..

Here's another..

I enjoyed it soooo much I'm gonna do it again..

:pro:

DeletedUser40223

Think you need a bit more than a sticking plaster mate.. How many cities have you lost now? How many walls of yours have mysteriously 'fallen down' lately?

I'd change your builders Blaze. They are cowboys..
smiley_emoticons_seb_cowboy.gif

DeletedUser40223

Yes, I must admit seeing those walls of yours fall down and cities of yours coming into our hands did entertain us on the way to our victory..
smiley_emoticons_freu-dance.gif

DeletedUser20414

4 wonders built now, first in EN59. Nice work Independent, now we somehow need to make it 7!!

Good try to everyone else so far.

DeletedUser40223

Somehow NZ? There is only one way my friend.. Looneys leader said we need to win a war to prove we are the #1 alliance.. And for once I agree with him.. *faints*

DeletedUser20414

lol, war dirty politics, just plan attacking each other.. Yeah lets just finish this world 2 years deep.