Spartooners

DeletedUser40223

So.. Toons and Spartans merge and a new alliance appears as "SPARTOONERS".

What does this mean for Nicaea? Are we all gonna have a big 'LOVE IN' or will friends be discarded in a quest for a crown?

Well good people of Nicaea you know me, I call things the way I see em and damn the consequences so here goes:

Now let me get a few things straight. I don't dislike anyone in this world. I have enemies sure but it ain't personal (although I do tend to find a way of slapping peeps who play in a bullying manner or have bad habits of PM'ing others with insults etc).

From the start of this world Spartans were enemies of every alliance I was part of, again it was nothing personal it was just the way things panned out. Since I started my alliance everyone has pretty much been a neutral as far as I was concerned. I do have some pacts which I honour but I don't hit old friends and only hit simmers, anyone who hits me and the occasional random slap in search of BP's. I will give a friend a hand when asked as long as it doesn't break my honour code. I'm happy with that.

I don't accept most pact requests as I don't want to break a pact. It's an honour thing. I still believe that the style in which I play is more important than winning at all costs. If I get beat so be it. I will go down fighting hard and best of luck to the victor.

But I really don't understand this particular move by Toons. Way I see it is why pact with someone you have on the ropes? And in doing so it will probably wreck the pact with L+D who turned down the same offer by Sparta. Why side with a weaker alliance against a stronger ally? And what do you think this has done to your reputation? Do you believe anyone will trust you now?

For what it's worth I think it's a shoddy way to treat an ally. I think Toons have shown no honour in this, their rep will suffer and it was a dumb move to make. The rest of the world must be looking at this now and thinking Toons would rather team up with Spartans than risk having a fair fight with L+D (if that is what is decided by both allies) when it's WW stage. It looks pretty cowardly and two faced to me.

Senseless and I will have NO PART of it..

It's only a CROWN.. A virtual one at that..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser42621

lol spartans offered us and L&D a pact directed at NT a couple of weeks ago and we told them no and informed Toon.
Now they pact with Spartans without anything said to us and don't even bother opening our messages enquiring why

DeletedUser

I'm not sure if this is good, or if this is bad. But I'm really happy to see something, anything, happening. This world has been stagnant and lame lately. Anything, and I do mean ANYTHING, that stirs up the status quo is good, even if it is bad.

I would rather have dirty, slimy, underhanded, double-crossing intrigue (whether this is or not) than what we have been having.

It's Friday, Toons are attacking Spartans yet AGAIN, and next Friday L and D will attack Spartans yet AGAIN, and then repeat until we reach WW or Grepo closes world. BORING!!!!!!!!! ANYTHING has to be better than it has been.

DeletedUser40223

It'll be exactly the same apart from Toons attacking Spartans. Instead they'll be supporting them against L+D. Too far apart for Toons to be fighting L+D so in essence there will be even less..

DeletedUser40223

PS.. Clo. the world is stagnant and lame because of the style of fighting. Many just want to sit back behind a wall and gain easy BP's without even trying to make it interesting. Until the mindset changes it will remain the same..

DeletedUser

PS.. Clo. the world is stagnant and lame because of the style of fighting. Many just want to sit back behind a wall and gain easy BP's without even trying to make it interesting. Until the mindset changes it will remain the same..

I hope you are wrong. But the more I think about it, you are probably right.

We will see over the next few weeks.

Don't you get tired of being right?

DeletedUser40560

Toons doing dirty underhanded things wow im shocked;)

DeletedUser32731

wow wow wow now :) im shocked :)) i dont like to brag but i let them brag for us :) sooooo many haters, can feel it still from the players we ghosted :) someone who ghosted to talk about player still in the game is cowardly, RW is still here and you are not, who is the better fighter Fulsky?
smiley_emoticons_baby_taptap.gif

DeletedUser40223

"RW is still here and you are not, who is the better fighter"

Certainly not RW Blaze.. He couldn't punch his way through a wet paper bag! He is undoubtedly Nicaea's #1 simmer. :Angry:

At least bobobob hits peeps.. If u gave me a day to do what I wished to that RW simmer I bet he'd ghost faster than anyone!

Gimme fulsky anyday..

DeletedUser

"RW is still here and you are not, who is the better fighter"

Certainly not RW Blaze.. He couldn't punch his way through a wet paper bag! He is undoubtedly Nicaea's #1 simmer. :Angry:

At least bobobob hits peeps.. If u gave me a day to do what I wished to that RW simmer I bet he'd ghost faster than anyone!

Gimme fulsky anyday..

I have to disagree with you here Brian, sorry. I smashed RW when he was with TGO and took a city off him, he didn't ghost, and he's since sent me defense multiple times.

Masterfulsky went VM the first time we ran ops on him and took 3 of his cities, then ghosted shortly after coming back from VM. Pretty weak stuff from one of the top attackers on the server at the time. He could dish it out, but he was peeing himself when we dished it back his way.

DeletedUser

And just to get back on topic here. Yes it was stupid to merge with Spartans if you only considered the things you mention in the top post.

What if you considered that we were losing top fighters in our alliance to ghosting, because the server had become so stagnant and boring, mostly on account of the turtle fest in the center of the map. Things needed to be shaken up, and maybe there was a better way to do that, but the results speak for themselves. We had to weather a bit of a storm, but now things couldn't be better for us.

Now we can farm all the BP's in the world from the miserable attacks that Pure Death sends our way.

DeletedUser40223

Sorry Davy but I have to disagree with you. That's one city, there wasn't an Op on him like fulsky and he jumped to Toon as soon as he could.. I NEVER saw him in the Toon forum when I was there. I NEVER saw him attack ANYONE and he sure as hell wasn't up for helping in any OP EVER. So in essence he turtles up, takes easy pickings and IT's.

That is no fighter.. If he was one of mine he'd be kicked out and farmed.. There are some good fighters at Toon and he ain't one of em..

DeletedUser

Everyone has their role to play. There's much worse fighters on the server than him. There's plenty of people that were active on the forum from other previously friendly alliances that don't have a clue how to fight, and I see that as a bigger problem.

Also, we ran multiple ops on him and tried to coerce him over to NT's for over a month or two before he came over. He didn't just jump ship.

DeletedUser40223

Yup, everyone has a role to play.. And his is Nicaea's #1 Simmer.. :Angry:

DeletedUser20414

Yup, everyone has a role to play.. And his is Nicaea's #1 Simmer.. :Angry:

Lol, RW never did much in TGO when we had him, him and trevor khan where in a sim battle for top of the server.

Mus was a good attacker for us, was a big lose to see him ghost.

DeletedUser40560

I have to disagree with you here Brian, sorry. I smashed RW when he was with TGO and took a city off him, he didn't ghost, and he's since sent me defense multiple times.

Masterfulsky went VM the first time we ran ops on him and took 3 of his cities, then ghosted shortly after coming back from VM. Pretty weak stuff from one of the top attackers on the server at the time. He could dish it out, but he was peeing himself when we dished it back his way.
I have to bite on this one:D i did go vm for a few days then returned took 7-8 internal cities after this op thing so the op gave me bp and opened slots to grow even bigger:rolleyes: i quit for the reason i had lost respect for those i was now playing against the spies the turncoats/traitors etc etc. I had no interest in playing against those with no honour or loyalty. And if i remember right had an invite in my messages from the newtoon at the time.:p

I took and gave away (to tgo players) more newtoon cities than new toon took off me (im not counting those i kept for myself) As for rwsimmer he only fed on inactives to grow never helped in ops never helped defend anyone. never posted he was under attack etc etc

DeletedUser

So.. Toons and Spartans merge and a new alliance appears as "SPARTOONERS".

What does this mean for Nicaea? Are we all gonna have a big 'LOVE IN' or will friends be discarded in a quest for a crown?

Well good people of Nicaea you know me, I call things the way I see em and damn the consequences so here goes:

Now let me get a few things straight. I don't dislike anyone in this world. I have enemies sure but it ain't personal (although I do tend to find a way of slapping peeps who play in a bullying manner or have bad habits of PM'ing others with insults etc).

From the start of this world Spartans were enemies of every alliance I was part of, again it was nothing personal it was just the way things panned out. Since I started my alliance everyone has pretty much been a neutral as far as I was concerned. I do have some pacts which I honour but I don't hit old friends and only hit simmers, anyone who hits me and the occasional random slap in search of BP's. I will give a friend a hand when asked as long as it doesn't break my honour code. I'm happy with that.

I don't accept most pact requests as I don't want to break a pact. It's an honour thing. I still believe that the style in which I play is more important than winning at all costs. If I get beat so be it. I will go down fighting hard and best of luck to the victor.

But I really don't understand this particular move by Toons. Way I see it is why pact with someone you have on the ropes? And in doing so it will probably wreck the pact with L+D who turned down the same offer by Sparta. Why side with a weaker alliance against a stronger ally? And what do you think this has done to your reputation? Do you believe anyone will trust you now?

For what it's worth I think it's a shoddy way to treat an ally. I think Toons have shown no honour in this, their rep will suffer and it was a dumb move to make. The rest of the world must be looking at this now and thinking Toons would rather team up with Spartans than risk having a fair fight with L+D (if that is what is decided by both allies) when it's WW stage. It looks pretty cowardly and two faced to me.

Senseless and I will have NO PART of it..

It's only a CROWN.. A virtual one at that..

I told Blaze million time that you gonna back stabb him sooner or later. First time I told him that was about 6 months ago...:))))
I told him - we won this server already but lowlifes will try to build WW before us so they can tell they won alltho never won any war in meanwhile.:))))
I just like when Im right, thats all...:)))

DeletedUser32731

ohh you were rite :)) i got a question?

"What does this mean for Nicaea? Are we all gonna have a big 'LOVE IN' or will friends be discarded in a quest for a crown?"
smiley_emoticons_gehirnschnecke_confused.gif