DeletedUser

Im Blaze and Haraxvati...you are blind to see ...there is a bigger picture

DeletedUser

A Crown for Brian.
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

crowns+016.JPG

DeletedUser32731

smiley_emoticons_lol.gif
"But I really don't understand this particular move by ponies. Way I see it is why pact with someone you have on the ropes?"

also "For what it's worth I think it's a shoddy way to treat an ally. I think u know who have shown no honour in this, their rep will suffer and it was a dumb move to make. The rest of the world must be looking at this now and thinking who what would rather team up with Spartans than risk having a fair fight with us? (if that is what is decided by both allies) when it's WW stage. It looks pretty cowardly and two faced to me.

"Senseless and I will have NO PART of it.."

haha my point thru quotes :p

DeletedUser

"But I really don't understand this particular move by ponies. Way I see it is why pact with someone you have on the ropes?"

Maybe this was the problem, he didnt understand. People usually fear of things they dont understand...
smiley_emoticons_biggrin.gif

DeletedUser40223

Nice to see the 3 Stooges all back together and being brave in a forum.. Well done..

I didn't stab anyone in the back. I told you months back I was gonna try to merge with 300 and maybe Spartans and would only do so if they would accept being AT LEAST neutral to you guys. Well they did accept those terms and we accepted theirs that PD and XStream would also be neutral. That my dear friends is called COMPROMISE. Something you know NOTHING about.

It isn't my fault that I have always respected my enemies and they have always respected me, maybe it's because we know the meaning of the word. It's pretty funny how I always had more respect from enemies than I get from you.

I'm saying this now for you and all of the server. We have EVERYONE set at neutral. You have already attacked one of our guys. Please desist.

I was hoping we would have some friendly rivalry building WW's but you seem intent on blaming me for all your ills.

Fact is, YOU guys trod all over peeps to get their best players into your carp alliance, you turned against your own allies, you didn't watch your own doorstep no matter how often myself or others tried to warn you, your alliance is falling to bits because of YOUR narcissistic nature and total disrespect of all others so if you want to blame someone for it how about you look in the mirror you mugs?

I'll say this only one more time.

Do not attack us unless you wish to have it visited back upon yourselves tenfold. I don't mean your rank and file peeps either. YOU morons will be the targets.

Capice?

Over and out..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser32731

hey there :) ohh no you didnt stab anyone in the back, it was in the dark in my face :/ nice to see your new squad :) flybydevil fits in perfect :) so now you guys want a pact and to stay neutral with everyone? whats the point in playing this game? here is a game fit more for you style Sim City :) you fresh meat in Independent attacked me rite before they joined, you think i will not retaliate? you know my forum, we had ops tab on Devil for ages, you want me to cease? lol come on dude, when this decision was made it was basically stabbing us in the back, is it not?

well let me tell you what the real fact is, we smashed everything in our way to get to where we are now, we always fought the top alliance, this is the game; players joined us, as you and NZ tried to bring them back to your banner behind my back sending invites to my guys from TGO and others they didnt join you, why? is it cause we are crapy or your self? lol and another thing we turned on what allies? TGO for CV? PD? who els? you talk about respect, no one respected you more then me but i started to see you really as the server got older, you were swayed by anyone who buttered you up.. everything, every decision that was made was best for the alliance is why we are here, and you are no one to judge.

brian LMFAOOO, you guys will not win, why the drama to join everyone and do nothing and sim? you scare no one lol come at me pls! its not a threat its a bet ;)

DeletedUser

Brian, one simple question - what war you won?

Faiz, Im thinking about not to build WW at all. :) We should let alliances without a single war victory to race between themself to build that first, we can watch them and laugh.
smiley_emoticons_biggrin.gif

DeletedUser32731

hahaha thats funny
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif
we won this world long ago, lolol im up for it but we can take the crown with ease :p
smiley_emoticons_eazy_cool01.gif

DeletedUser

You are right, when we take the crown its gonna be even more himiliating for back stabbers...
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

DeletedUser40223

If you guys have already won the world why are you getting so wound up about little old me playing sim city with my little friends?

I told u what I wanted to do and you was fine with it Blaze, u told me to go ahead as you would be happy to see those nearby red dots disappear. well I did and they have as we have you as neutral. So what of a couple of peeps had a last parting shot before they merged? No harm done there.

End of the day you are changing your minds now and you are worried you won't win the server. You won't. Because the only way you can is by outbuilding your opponents and they will build faster than you and your academies. Obviously the virtuous Toons will not use their academies as stepping stones and fodder to be used against peeps who their pathetic leadership don't like so there you go.. You'll lose..

Oh hang on.. memory check.. You will use your academies as mugs when u realize you won't win because winning is all you care about.

I can't wait til your peeps realize the ride you're taking them on. God they are gonna be sooo miffed but don't worry, we know who the real problems are on this server, we have no issues with Toons rank and file peeps, they don't cause the problems you do. Heck we like most of them but you leaders are a joke..

And yes I am laughing at y'all..

DeletedUser40223

You are right, when we take the crown its gonna be even more himiliating for back stabbers...
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

Hilarious.. You are calling us backstabbers? Hmmm, let me think who have you stitched up? TGO, Spartans, L+D, PW now you're trying to stitch us up for doing something you were fine with.. Oh.. And let's not forget your own peeps, you are truly stitching them up..

If there was ever a case of the pot calling the kettle black that comment of yours is it..

Comedy Gold..

DeletedUser40223

Oh yeah.. And you go on about how you 'helped' CV against TGO? How did you do that? What u actually did was ally with us, then TGO attacked CV and you joined our side against them. Then you decided you wanted all our best peeps in your main alliance and pressured the hell out of us to merge, you did it quickly when I wasn't around (because you knew I wasn't keen on that) you split us up into various arms of Toon. You screwed up a good fighting force in 044 by doing that and never really gained much because of that. Oh and the peeps who were in an alliance that was DEMOCRATIC suddenly had no say while you big cheeses told everyone what to do, hid behind our strong players most of the time and took cities we had flattened or wanted to handover so we could go out and get more.

Yeah.. wow.. thanks for that..

When I left and asked a few of my old peeps to join us you kicked off about me poaching Toon players? No. i was trying to get my old mates back together so we could enjoy the game like we used to do before joining your carp tyrannical alliance.

Most have, and we are enjoying the game like we used to do. We all have a say. The merge was VOTED for by the VAST majority of our peeps and the one peep who wasn't sure was happy to go with the majority. He could have left in peace, he could have joined you but I believe the words "I'd rather drive nine inch nails through both of my eyelids" was uttered.. Sorry about that but that is the effect you have on people. Most of your peeps are with you only because they think you'll win and are too naive to realize they aren't gonna win anything. Just the elite will. But then again.. maybe you won't.. And that is why you are crying..

DeletedUser32731

wow there history major stop this comedy gold :p do you hear yourself or do you just write? you want to know something? we never thought of CV as any different then any of our own, EVER! only you always sayin CV this and that and this lol nonsense dude pls stop! we were one always and we made decisions as a group ALWAYS, democratic lol... your too emotional brian, too much! your words have no sort of effect bro, pls carry on sim city.. lol think you can make 7 wonders in 44? and yes im laughing at you, if you want i will give you cities on and around ur WWs see if you can win the race with turtles :))))))))))))) honestly im open to it :)
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif
, not only will NT get crowned here but 150 players will walk away from Nicaea with a crown and more fun and experience then anyone els on this server which includes half of your new squad the Old Toons, no one in NT wants to build WWs really, to be totally honest i rather see Xs win the crown if not us, i think they have the most integrity here out of everyone els.. end of the day its a game where you spend way too much time think about things that dont matter, put yourself to better use then look for who will butter u up the most next, maybe thai has that butter bread :))) haha
"I'd rather drive nine inch nails through both of my eyelids" was uttered
:)) this made my day, this is what i play for :) LOVE IT!
smiley_emoticons_freu-dance.gif

DeletedUser

Really Blaze that's so funny.

You claim you have won every war well I have to disagree and say you haven't. if your statement was right then the war with us would be over but its not and we continue to fight and take more and more cities in your home oceans so how can you claim you have won all wars when you cant beat us in Pure Death.

the only real success against us in that war has been from draph who have taken a few cities and have actually been willing to fight and attack an other than Plo your lot have tried next to nothing against us.

we have taken the attack to you the whole time since you back stabbed us.

Most players like Brir and Plo even tho I have been fighting them are respectful of other players but you have no respect or regard for anyone in this game and the only time I have seen hassles in this game you have been right in the middle of it.

So to recap you may end up with the alliance with the most points and be ranked no1 one but you have no chance of winning the crown as theres no way you can build the 4 WW you need to take crown

DeletedUser38382

PD/PW is untouchable in the south and are still moving north. We are beating Toon like red headed step children. Score card is PD 30 Toon 0 Plo 1. LOLOLOLOL

DeletedUser32731

that funny gamble, its nice to sit in an ocean where there is all green and blue around :) and no enemy except NT o this is a war game not a love hut bro, you have pact and nap with ever one and you guys showing me the score card? O think man think :) dont make yourself look foolish in the public forums.. btw we are the best fighters here! hands down! and back stabbed PD? go talk to dan ask him what our agreement was? never did you guys help us, not even post in our Ops room, you never posted intel in our forums but did in your own aside from our same one lol and you wanted to feed off of us? lol no bro not how this game works. and PD is untouchable lol ofc ur in a ocean by yourself :) you will see in the new world how fast you guys will get rimmed :p

and brian, you talk about TGO?
helped' CV against TGO? How did you do that?
where did your history goo? i asked everyone after the merger yes all CV top guys to join the battle in O34? what happened they all said no we dont want to get into O34 :/ "its too far" we will stay in O44
smiley_emoticons_irre.gif
, me dave hara frish paki and few others took them out bro,we joined no one to take them out! you may ask your buddy NZ or even Tallguy, this is funny as you say i have no respect for anyone yes, if you do not show it you will not get it from me, you all know this, but for my peps i will sacrifice everything you may ask around :) what els you all want me to clear up? lol you guys need to go get laid, thats what it is :p

DeletedUser32731

btw dan lol Xs would've raped you in the south like how they been doing, is why you ran to them and got a pact/nap rite away haha :p Run Kitten run haha

DeletedUser38382

Rape me you little punk. Bend over I'm coming for you. Mods I've said nothing offensive here so better not get a warning.