Spawn Bug question

DeletedUser

Has it been fixed on this world? I'm out in Ocean 75 and haven't really seen anyone new spawn in the area for quite some time. Was the bug finally fixed and the other areas being filled now or is there just noone joining?

DeletedUser30111

I don't think it's been fixed, I'm on the edge of O44 and no one has joined my island since I did a couple days ago.

DeletedUser

Has it been fixed on this world? I'm out in Ocean 75 and haven't really seen anyone new spawn in the area for quite some time. Was the bug finally fixed and the other areas being filled now or is there just noone joining?

Your very near me :D

DeletedUser3393

the world has reached its limit of 20k players and because grepolis so conviniently opened another world. no noob is going to join this world anymore.

DeletedUser

Is there a reason why they're opening so many new worlds in such a short amount of time? Are they just trying to see how much money their game can make or something?

DeletedUser

No, it's because the player cap of this server was hit. I don't think opening new worlds this fast is profitable at all. The main problem s that 80% of the world quits in the first month.

DeletedUser

Player cap? Why would there be a 20k player cap when other worlds are currently sitting up at like 30 and 40k?

And yeah that's true 80% do quit, but that is how it is in any game like this, yet other ones can go several months at a time without needing new servers. I mean its the same people that make Tribal Wars right? You'd think they'd have a similar business strategy as they use there.

DeletedUser

the faster the world the less players it can handle. Speed three worlds handle 1/3 of the players of a speed one world.

DeletedUser

the faster the world the less players it can handle. Speed three worlds handle 1/3 of the players of a speed one world.
Correct. Speed one cap handle 60k players, speed 3 can handle 20k. (and speed 2 can handle 30k)

DeletedUser

Probably considering worlds don't officially close for joining until the wonder age starts.

DeletedUser

don't they open up the world again when people leave?
yeah but nobody joins old worlds anymore. Also on the join-page only the new worlds are advertised and like three times as big as the older worlds.