Speak now or forever hold your peace

DeletedUser55773

I would like to grant any players and their alliances the chance to provide a valid reason for why they won't do well in this world. If this involves throwing slander at another alliance only do so with proof please, don't just accuse people for the sake of trying to muddy their reputation.
This can therefore serve as proof alliances were beaten in a fair fight as opposed to the whining and excuses at the end of most.

DeletedUser5268

Too much holding hands for sure, wont point any finger as most of them know who they are. I still hang on to the hope that this type of end game will make Alliances fight for their own chance since you cannot rotate for the crown but we will see.

This

I don't think they (new players to domination) know how it (domination) works.

DeletedUser14786

I lost two cites because I had a date... does that count?
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif
smiley_emoticons_blush-pfeif.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser36530

I lost two cites because I had a date... does that count?
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif
smiley_emoticons_blush-pfeif.gif
I feel this on a personal level, y'all ruthless out here attacking us while tryna please the women smh. Had ls nuke wiped out multiple times the past years due to this :mad::(

DeletedUser10810

My keyboard, mouse, phone everything destroyed for 2 days :(

DeletedUser36530

I'm combining it... the grepolis app is basically just tinder... 'hey babe, that was just a small attack, wanna visit my city and see how big my nuke really is? Chiron is joining too, heard u like it freaky :confused:'
this is the best comment yet, double like